Winter Rose

List of Metal and Rock across the fandom

For those that are interested in those genres I've got a list I keep of all the metal and rock in the fandom I've come across. Mostly as a tribute to Dethonator seeing as he got me into metal with his songs. There were some obscure musicians I've found with google's search operators on bandcamp and soundcloud. Lately, I've been noticing stuff disappearing off the internet and would like to save whatever is out there. I would appreciate any help. Also, I'm loose when it comes to metal and rock. As long as it has guitar strings and drums I count it. And electronic isn't too prominent throughout the mix. There's a little acoustic and jazz in the list as well. That was a preference of mine.
Here's the link - https://www.dropbox.com/s/p0od7wvd9hrs591/playlist.txt?dl=0
Yeah... it's a large list. Maybe you'll find a musician you've never heard of. You should be able to find them on bandcamp, soundcloud, or youtube
You might notice a string of characters after the song titles. It just means they were ripped in inferior quality. The alphanumeric ones right after the dash you can put in the youtube url after the equal sign and it will lead you straight to the video.

• Like 3

I see some gaps, don't know if that's because these didn't fit your preferences or if this was not supposed to be a comprehensive list.
For example, your Silent Night collection is missing NIghtmare in White, Everfree (vocal and instrumental versions), Paradise, and Story of the Blanks.

Don't have time for a more comprehensive review right now, let me know if you want me to keep looking!

Yeah, it started out as a preference thing but now I'm saving everything. Likely why I skipped those. Thanks for reminding me. As for Paradise that one's acoustic. 
I don't suppose any of you know the whereabouts of three tracks I'm trying to find named - 

Dethonator - Friendship is thrash metal - Last Sunrise (Luna's theme)
Breadfan - You Gotta Share melodic death metal remix
A track by Night of the Changeling's band about Nightmare Moon?
They're all missing. I found out that a musician named discordant3 (I believe) was listening to Deth's track but never responded to me to confirm if he had it or not. There's a few more from Deth missing as well. His neighslayer album for one.
I doubt anyone here has it but maybe someone out there saved it hopefully.

I'm particularly worried about the stuff on the internet that's obscure that will go missing eventually. But I guess there's not much I can do about that.

dude dude dude dude!!!!!! <3 You have my bf Denz added to the playlist!!! you get a virtual hug from me! He'll be so happy to know that someone has his music on a playlist! I'm on a quest to get his creative confidence up. Thanks!

• Like 1

Hey guys I managed to find one of Deth's songs from his friendship is metal series - 

lucky me. Also, you can find some songs from Derpidety and Carnivorous Chrysalis that are gone on my channel if you guys want them. And you can have this very old collaboration album started by Dethonator that was never finished - http://www.mediafire.com/file/nsi1gdfofbh6cgr/pmc.rar

So, anyone here. I've begun archiving some music in place of BMA when they hopefully come back. I haven't been really active now in the music of the fandom but I think I might still maintain my archive. You'll find it here if you're interested - 

• Like 1