Let's talk pokémon! 

Pokemon Games, TV Series, TCG or Pokemon Merchandise. Drop anything related to Pokemon down in the comment section :) 

Derpy

derpy_pixel_trot_by_charlie46-d4vod00.gi

Edited by Derpy
Creating a more general Pokemon post!

I think that we should just make this thread into a General Pokemon Games Topic so that way we can talk more of the pokemon games other than the main series which is the versions although It will allow us to talk about pokemon mystery dungeon, pokemon rumble games, pokken, pokepark, and pokemon TCG.

As for competitive play, I'm not much of a competitive person that competes in battles. I normally just battle my one and only friend whenever she wants to battle me.

• Like 1

Competitive pokemon. 

HARIYAMA

252 HP/252SP.DEF 4DEF 

BULK UP/REST/ICE PUNCH/KNOCK OFF

ROCKY HELMET

Use clefable for support and special attackers

your team is too good, I can never beat you your rating is like 1900! 

Talonflame is terrible in doubles, a lot more water support now with POLITOED SWAMPERT AND MILOTIC. 

I agree it isn't good anymore and there isn't any support for it

Talonflame is only useful if it has gale wings, but Flame Body makes it easy to save a slot over fire-type pokemon with flame body and a flying pokemon.

true, however I don't find it good for competitive play anymore and it isn't that common anymore. The only good talonflame is to me is when it has flame body and I am breeding Pokemon fast! 

• Like 2

The Pokemon games are some of my favorite things in existence. The Pokemon Anime makes me want to commit Sudoku.

I agree! I enjoy watching the old pokemon movies like 2000, celebi, jirachi the wish maker. However pokemon anime would be good if it had the action and feels in animes such as SAO, full metal alchemist, one piece etc. 

• Like 2

Talonflame is only useful if it has gale wings, but Flame Body makes it easy to save a slot over fire-type pokemon with flame body and a flying pokemon.

used talonflame on rating battles I currently have 43 wins 7 loss. Use minimize follow me CLEFABLE as support and GASTRODON storm drain is a good switch option. Mega altaria with cloud nine then pixilate ruins RAIN SAND HAIL AND SUN. AMOONGUS best grass option, Porygon-Z life orb for major damage!!! 

• Like 2