Sign in to follow this  
Rave Blitz

Come join us!

A good friend of mine created a RP forum. Come join us if you're interested. The forum is still under-going development on a few things but it's Open for people to join. Leaders are currently available to claim. Before you join, please be sure to read the Rules and the Plot. Note the title of the RPG is a placeholder, and a different title will be considered. A banner and a few tweaks are currently being developed so keep an eye out. If you have any questions, consult the Admin. Overall, come join and have fun! :D

http://cartooncombat.boards.net

3 hours ago, Rave Blitz said:

I don't see how I'm leeching off the site. I'm only inviting people to join the forum, we need members. 

Did you even go read the link to the forum rules page? Let me bring it over here then.

No leeching off the user base. We ask that you respect our hard work building our community by not posting links just to lead people to your own website. That's not very friendly!

Essentially, you are trying to steal members to join your own site. I don't know how it can be dumbed down further.

Oh, and before you try to use it as an excuse, saying it isn't your site won't help your case- sharing a photo or video? Perfectly fine. Trying to get people to go to other communities? Not so much.