Hello folks. I am Temperance.

My ponysona is based on a dream I had after first getting into the gen 4 stuff. I usually dream of being a sage or hero or just having fun with demigod powers (I don't have nightmares, probably because I have no fear), so probably no surprise that when I dreamt of being a pony I was an alicorn, though me dreaming of being something other than human is kinda weird. It was also the only time I dreamed of ponies. Anyways, I was one of several alicorns, each representing a tarot card like concept. Celestia, Luna, and Twilight being the sun, moon, and priest is kinda obvious, but I was the one representing Temperance. There were several others, mostly unrecognizable, and we were discussing where to find training for the young alicorns recently inheriting the empty slots, the concepts that were empty. I think the power persisted and moved on to someone new if a pony died, but it was a dream so it didn't make a whole bunch of sense.

Anyway, in the real world, I spend far too much time working, but from time to time I spend time designing games, programming, or roleplaying (though the list of stuff I like doing is a long one when I have the time).

• Like 1

hi! Welcome to EQD! Speaking of dreams I ounce dreamed of being an inkling splatting every place and I stole a power egg crate and ran off. Anyways, enjoy your time here @Temperance!

• Like 1

On 7/29/2018 at 11:01 PM, Temperance said:

It was also the only time I dreamed of ponies.

I don't dream about ponies often, but when I do, they're almost always about Scootaloo for some reason. She's not even my favorite pony. I guess it must mean something subconsciously. 

Anyways, welcome to EqD! I hope you'll enjoy your stay here!