Badshot

The Roleplay Hub (OOC 4th wall breaking casual roleplay)

Really? That was fast!

*turns to face Zero*

How did you get your leg like this? I've seen a lot of reckless ponies where I'm from, but no one's ever done that kind of damage to themselves.

• Like 1

Kouji: well*looks up and sees Hades walk over over to us* oh shit its hades

Related image

Hades: what am I not invited to the role play? oh no we have ponies but not me?! the sexiest god ever!

"Me and some people were fighting this giant monster thing in a construction yard, and i fell off the second floor, and impaled my knee with rebar."

*i awkwardly shift*

"There was a lot of muscular and neurological damage to the area, how i have control over my knee, they hawd no idea. I did walk with a limp, though. I was told i shouldnt put too much effort on it, otherwise the excessive am!ount of stress could cause me to black out."

(Whoa, the others kinda abandoned this... I would join in on the RP, but it seems so messy right now I won't)

(EDIT: I read the whole thing from the start, but when SD and Nightshroud started their duet I skipped the rest)

• Like 1

(Maybe, but I wish the people came back... Good stuff seemed to be going on, and it would've been fun to join, but now it seems pretty much pointless...)

(Yeah, sorry about all of that. I got busy, never responded, and thread turned stagnant. My bad. Will resume from Zero and Hade's last lines)

If you're not supposed to put effort on it, why did you rush in and join the fight? What if we had lost and had to retreat? We would have had to leave you there.

You can't keep doing this to yourself. I know that you're worried that there's shards here, but you can't go risking your life trying to find them.

You need to take it easy for a while. If the shards are that important, I can help you find them. And I'm sure Kouji and his team would be willing to help too.

"I wish I could, but I have to. Listen, if these shard get into the wrong hands, were talking genocide here. A war unlike any known to anyone. Its a bad thing, and I'm trying to win the good fight.

And only people like me are authorized to locate and obtain these shards."

*I fumble around my backpack and I pull one out, showing a large green glow around it*

"These things contain immeasurable power. Just one of these could cause considerable damage, but if combined? Were talking bad news here. Bad. I know I mustn't hurt myself, but I don't want to blame myself for the deaths of others." 

At least let us help you. What are you going to do if, and probably when, you hurt that knee again? I may not be authorized to find these things, but I'm also not even supposed to be in this dimension. I think I can bend the rules a little. You find the shards, we'll watch your back, and I'll look for a way home.

And if you don't agree to that plan, I have nothing better to do than follow you until you do. So, what do you say?

(*well, she's not giving me much of an option, and I would like some help. Then again, I'm also carrying a huge risk on my shoulders. I guess that's a risk I'm willing to take, I don't exactly have a lot of options.*)

"If you feel like you are up to the task, then I'm not going to stop you. If you and your friends want to come along, then you can. I could use some help anyways."

Great! I'm glad I didn't have to resort to following you. One wrong turn and I'd be stuck here forever. (I wonder where Lightning is...)

Lead the way! And avoid trees. I don't trust them anymore.

"Okay! All we need to do is find areas surrounded by walls. Its usually either caves or abandoned buildings"

*slowly gets up, testing my left knee*

"Yeah, that'll work. So, know anything about the things I said above?"

(I mostly meant the 8(?) others who stopped after Nightshroud's first post... After that it's been only Nightshroud, Shadow Dash and Sylveon :/)

The Zerg creature stalked the keyblade-wielding human, staying within the shade of the trees lining the streets. Cocking its head, it leaned in, trying to make out what the human was saying.

3 hours ago, Zakru said:

(I mostly meant the 8(?) others who stopped after Nightshroud's first post... After that it's been only Nightshroud, Shadow Dash and Sylveon :/)

(Yea... Good RP times were had. My call for revival didn't seem to bring back the original contributors though.)

• Like 1

(I can feel you, its like everyone just stopped caring about the rp section when the site came back to normal. They're probably really busy or something.)

Everyone in The Hub seemed to have paralyzed. No-one spoke, no-one moved. No-one even seemed to be thinking. It was as if nothing existed anymore. (Some higher being seemed to be desparate to get to join something called a "roleplay thread", but the effort seemed pointless.)

(EDIT: Also, "when the site came back to normal"? What do you mean? (I'm new, had something happened to the site or dafuq))

(Yeah, about a month ago, the forums went down for about a week and a half, and the RP section just kind of died after that)

• Like 1

(So sed, would've liked to play some roles... welp, I guess I'll just probably have to wait for another popular thread...)

(Also, my new pfp matches my feelings right now)

(this thread will get popular, i m just waiting for a connection that lasts longer then 2 seconds)

(Yeah, it'll get popular. And, if you join in, it'll get popular even faster...

Picking up from before the parenthesis)

Caves or abandoned buildings? Well, I haven't really seen much since I got here, but if these babies *Flaps wings a little* still work here...

*Takes off and hovers a few feet above the ground* Yes!!! I'll do a quick sweep and see if I can find any. *Flies off*

• Like 1