Badshot

The Roleplay Hub (OOC 4th wall breaking casual roleplay)

"Woah woah woah woah, hold the phone. I'm only here to try to have a vacation, and now I need to collect more shards. I'm just gonna go here, get what is needed, go back to where I came from, and come back here for a vacation."

*stands up, wiping hands on pants*

"If you want to fight a king, fine, but I'm not getting involved!"

• Like 1

(Psst! From the first post I understood that this thread should focus on the main "Hub" area, and it seems like your characters have wondered somewhere else (correct me if I'm wrong). I've even kinda planned my character's entrance to be in the main Hub, so without anyone being there (aside from the paralyzed people) it would make no sense)

(Yeah, the entire RP section kinda died simultaneously, and we took the remains of this thread and made it our own. We've definitely wandered a bit outside of the original bounds. But the Hub still exists, despite us not actively being there. I'm scanning the skies, I could see you appear. Or you could just happen to wander in like I'm planning with another pony soon...

Oh my gosh, I just had a killer idea. What if you found a shard?)

• Like 1

*a big cake is rolled in by Hades I pop out* what I had to do it I had to fake depression to get this ready

Meanwhile...

(This is your intro, @Zakru Use it wisely)

Shadow Dash is doing a search of the area, finding as many caves as he can. Which, at the moment, is zero.

(to self) Awhh, come on! There's got to be a cave around here somewhere!

He sees a cave off to his right

HA! There's one! He starts to turn and fly towards it, but freezes when he sees a slight glow coming from the ground near the cave.

Wait a second! Is that a... what is it doing outside of the cave!

Seeing a movement from the cave, he quickly dives out of the sky and hides in a nearby bush.

What! Somepony's already found it!

(Still seems to be outside of the main hub, but wth what else am I gonna do :P Maybe read the first post again, and some of the ones on page 1 and 2 to get an idea of what it was supposed to be. I'm just gonna use this opportunity to get in, and maybe we could move back to The Hub later)

The light in the cave opening started to distort, as if a small black hole had just appeared out of nowhere. The distortion was slowly getting stronger. Amazingly, there was no gravitational pull from it. Gradually it started vibrating, as if the imaginary black hole began popping in and out of existence. This produced a loud, low hum, which got ear-splitting as the distortion strengthened. On top of that, the hum was starting to form into a metallic roar, seeming like the whole place turned into a dubstep track. The roar was only getting louder, until inside the distortion, small sparks began to appear, looking like an invisible sparkler was just ignited.

WWHHOOOAAAAA!!!!!! What is THAT!!!!!!

Oh, Shadow, what did you get yourself into...

The sparks stop, and the distortion gets rapidly stronger, as the pitch of the roar starts quickly rising. It seems like reality cracks in the center of the anomaly, as it now looks like there's actually a hole. This doesn't last long, though, as the distortion seems to do its final pulse, and there's an extremely loud metallic BANG!!!

The distortion is gone, and in its place is a pony-shaped grey mass of light-bending... air? The object seems like it simultaneously exists and does not exist. It's definitely something living, but you can't look at it for long without getting nausea. For this reason, you can't really tell what the object looks like.

Only now can you also notice a sound... a sound like the voice of a buck, screaming, a sound that seems to be stuck at one point,  playing eternally. But the voice seems like it's... there and not there at the same time...

Suddenly, (potatoes!) the voice continued from the point where it was left by who-knows-what who-knows-when. The scream played to the end like a play button had just been pressed, but you could move while it was paused. As the voice ended, the pony-like mass of paradox crumpled on the ground.

(Hey, guys, I'd like to see more description from you. Description is the key to a more exciting story, and understanding what's really happening. GIMME DEM DESCRIPTIONZ! Description is delicious...)

Edited by Zakru
reordered 3rd paragraph to be clearer because I can't think .-.

"I might as well head back to the hub."

*a few hours later, I manage to get back*

"This doesn't look right. It like za warudo up in here."

(*Gotta keep on your toes, you might never know who or what may be lurking around the next corner.*)

*I decide to put some some warmer clothing after feeling a slight chill in the air. I put on Black sweat pants, and a white hoodie*

(*something is not right about this place right now. Maybe I should've stayed at the camp*)

*I take off my backpack, and rummage through it until find a small stack of paper.*

*I take one out, and write "place is abandoned, gonna stay here until more shows up", and I fold the paper into an airplane and toss it, where it soars over the buildings*

(*Hopefully that should get it where it needs to go*)

(Yeah it died for a bit, but that's the beauty of the Hub, it completely disregards the 4th wall and people can jump in and out as they please, glad some people are still getting use out of it though still. I might rejoin myself sometime in the future)

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Nightshroud said:

hey badshot wana join r=the supreme king arc?

(not now sorry, yall keep doing what your doing)

As the scene unfolds before him, Shadow begins to panic.

Oh my Celestia... what just... did he just...

Okay, okay, calm down, Shadow. Think this through. I don't know if he's good or bad, but he's right in front of the shard. There's no time to go get Zero. I'll have to get it myself.

With this incomplete fragment of a plan, Shadow crouches down into a sprinter's position and prepares to make a dash for the shards.

You got this, Shadow. Just grab the shard and run.

Shadow took off from the bushes, sprinting at breakneck speed towards the shard. For a moment, Shadow begins to gain a glimmer of hope that his plan may actually work.

And it would have, if not for a certain paper airplane catching his eye. The momentary distraction was enough to make Shadow miss a step, turning his sprint into a face-forward dive that send him sliding across the ground, directly in front of the pony-like figure.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

As Zero explored the now-abandoned hub, a set of green eyes watched from atop one of the deserted buildings, following him as he explored and watching his every move. Behind those green eyes was a light blue unicorn, an obvious stranger in this abandoned landscape.

(Finally, someone has shown up. But how can I trust them? Maybe they're responsible for this)

And so, the stallion followed in silence, looking for proof Zero could be trusted, always just out of sight. Waiting for his opportunity to appear...

• Like 1

The mind-breaking pony-like object moved. It seemed like it was in pain. It got onto its knees, panting. A suffering "argh" later, it vomited. Except that... some of it floated in the air, seeming to cover invisible objects (And still, the vomit seemed to be only half-existent too). The figure picked up one of them and shook the disgusting liquid off of it. The pony seemed to twist something on the object, and press something else on it. Another distortion appeared, surrounding the pony. The hum restarted, only this time it was quieter. The pony started screaming in pain again. As the pitch of the hum rose, the scream got louder and more suffering. Instead of a horrible bang, there was only a *thump* and a flash, and the distortion and hum were gone. On the ground lay a motionless dark grey earth pony buck, with a lime green mane and tail with cyan streaks. His eyes were shut.

Edited by Zakru
I am stupid and forget to add details

(*I feel like I'm being watched.*)

*I look around but not seeing anyone there, I shrug and continue to move on.*

(*I really can't stand abandoned places, at least with populated areas I don't have to worry about what lies behind a dark alleyway or something, because I know that if there is more people, there are less things to be scared of.*) *I think to myself*

*I pick up a stick and toss it into an alleyway*

(*But still, how can I be sure to trust the people I see here? Granted some of them contain abilities I can't even comprehend, but I don't know who they are and who they work for.*)

*the Supreme king notices the two ponies and gives the order to chase them*

*the supreme king confronts you*

Supreme king: hand over the shard and maybe i'll let you live *draws sword* any one who defies the king will be executed

The Zerg creature recoiled from the stick the human threw nearly right at its feet. As it shirked behind the conveniently-placed rubbish bin, it carefully listened for signs that the human had turned away. Its hard tail slowly scraped against the wall behind it, adding onto the barely-perceptible ambient sound in the alleyway.

(*Now I know something is there*)

*I gaze down the alleyway where I thrown the stick, but can't make anything out.*

"Hey! I'm not going to hurt you! Just come out, and everything will be alright!"

(*Maybe I'm going crazy, maybe I'm juts seeing things.*)

*I shrug, and turn around and walk away*

Zero look out!

*Supreme King walks out of the ally*

Supreme King:*summons shadows to attack us*

On 6/9/2017 at 9:47 AM, Nightshroud said:

*the Supreme king notices the two ponies and gives the order to chase them*

*the supreme king confronts you*

Supreme king: hand over the shard and maybe i'll let you live *draws sword* any one who defies the king will be executed

(this is in the Hub right? if so, NO WEAPONS, you wouldn't even be able to draw your sword, theres a pacification aura)