Badshot

The Roleplay Hub (OOC 4th wall breaking casual roleplay)

Shadow's eyes widen at the word unicorn.

Did you... did you say a unicorn healed you!!! What did he look like!!!!

Realizing that his unveiled excitement might be a little much, Shadow takes a moment to calm down and think about what to say.

Also... what's that strange thing on your leg? I've never seen anything like it...

I raise an eyebrow at the pegasus' odd behaviour. When he asks about the device, I respond:

"Oh, this thing? It's a little project I made I like to call a 'body scanner'. It basically scans your body for injuries. I made it with some basic electronics and threw in a gem I asked another healer unicorn to enchant to do the scanning." I stand up and show him the antenna device. "This one, on the other hoof (quite literally), tells me some other stuff." I slowly back away to the bush as I speak. "This can, for example, tell me..." I pause when I'm right in front of the bush, facing away from it. I look at the device and squint. I wipe the screen. I screw the antenna off, and back in. I do everything I can as an excuse for just standing there.

*I pack up my things, and put the backpack on*

"That's pretty neat, I should get everyone back home to get one, provided you make them."

*I take out a large sheety of paper with foreign words, and begin to write down other words*

"Young sir, I do believe you never told me your name, what is it? And how did you get here?"

"Me? Uhh..." I pause, staring at nothing. "I... don't... remember..." I look both confused and shocked, lost deep into my thoughts. Why can't I remember my name?

I snap out of the void in my brain as I remember the other question. "Oh, right... uhh... I made myself a little dimention travel device. I was always interested in science and magic, and how to combine them. I even got an opportunity to talk to princess Twilight Sparkle herself about it! So, I asked her everything I could ask about dimensions and travelling between them, and she seemed pretty happy to share everything she knew about the subject. The device itself is powered by several enchanted gemstones. It's really hard to use..." I flinch as I get a flashback of pain. "...that's... the reason why I got injured so badly. I accidentally got myself trapped between two dimensions. Stuff like that is really hard to explain, but to put it simply, if you won't correct it quickly, things won't end well."

so you don't remember who you are??

hmm what do you remember?

*looks over at the unicorn*

so youre from another dimension well so am i

what you say we team up?

*offers handshake*

I need to find my way back to Giga city

"Yeah, I can relate having a few painful moments."

*looks down at left knee, then looks back up*

"A few months ago I was on this mission to rescue someone from a large....."

(*Probably best not to tell this guy, I don't need any more complications.*)

"Monster thing, and while I was chasing it, I feel a good couple of stories and badly impaled my leg on some rebar. My knee suffered some badly, but I forgot the calf"

*taps the back of my lower leg*

"also suffered some damage. That's why I Salk with a limp."

(Hey, you made this a hot topic! Now it might get more activity!)

"No. While I do have hurt, it reminds me of the fact i'm only human. I'm not some sort of super powerful god capable of doing things. Let me carry this button, it is one that I want to carry, it has become a part of me."

*looks over at you seeing the intent in your eyes*

so you wish to keep that injury?

I don't understand why

(Before previous Sylveon)

"Well..." I look uncomfortable again because of all the attention. "I remember pretty much everything else than my name..." (...Because I have a backstory for my OC but no name or cutie mark...) "...I live in Ponyville, Equestria, I have two brothers... I feel like I remember everything, except for my name."

(After previous Sylveon)

"Wow, that's kinda cool... and sad... but... so, do you, like... I mean..." I blush a little, and try to clear out my thoughts for a moment. "Do you usually have to save somepony? Is it your job, or something?"

well all I remember was fighting a villain named dead end then I wraped here during the fight.

so I don't know if dead ends still alive or not

*I angrily throw my packback on the ground*

"This is exactly what I wanted! All I wanted to do was come here, take a few weeks off, and come back? But do I get that? No! I instead I end up getting wrapped up in another dog and pony show! Why does this keep happening every single location I happen to go in!"

*I then throw the backpack over the bushes, where it lands in a fountain*

"I'm telling you i can't even get ten seconds to myself anymore! Why is it everywhere I go, I always end up going on some crazy adventure! Well, I'm sick of it! I came here to have a vacation, not risk my life trying to find something everyone knows about now!"

Everyone knows about what? I want to ask, but decide not to, knowing that it would just piss him off even more. Instead, I look at the ground, and feel like I want to dig a bottomless hole and jump in. With a weak and anxious voice, I say "I-if you want to be alone, then w-why won't you just g-go somewhere else." My voice gradually getting weaker, I continue: "I-I m-mean... y-you don't h-have to be a-angry at us" except for me "f-for taking any of your t-time..." I feel small. Like all the claims that I'm not a little colt anymore were false. For a moment I even wish that unicorn never came to heal me.

*I take a deep breath*

"I'm sorry you had to witness that, I'm just upset right now. This just keeps happening to me on a daily basis. If you want to be alone, I will gladly get out of your hair. Its just what I'm doing now was not the intended purpose I came here for."

((Nightshroud) Can you read my character's mind? That was just narration about what my character's thinking.)

"I mean... I... I wouldn't mind having you as company, but if you want to be alone, I won't stop you." I turn to Nightshroud's character (the name (or race) of which I don't recall) "And I have no idea what you're talking about," I lie in fright, "The only unicorn I've seen here was the light blue one who ran away there" I point in the direction I last saw the odd stallion.

(EDIT: 69 posts, now I have to make a different account :P also *yawn* I'm going to bed, so don't expect activity from me in many hours)

(Sorry that I pretty much disappeared. School stuff :applebelch:)

After taking some time to calm down and listen to the conversation, Shadow finally speaks up.

Zero, I... I didn't realize you needed a break this badly. We can all leave you alone if you need some space. If it makes you feel any better, I found him and the shard at the same place. I didn't have much time to hide the shard, but I don't imagine that anyone would have stolen it by now. Once you go and get that, your work will be done, and you can relax as long as you want. (and leave us stranded here...)

He turns to face the stallion.

You said that the unicorn who healed you was light blue? That means it's probably my friend Lightning. I ended up here while I was searching for his pet. He probably followed me here and got lost. I can't imagine why he'd run away, though.

If Zero wants to be alone, you and me could always try and find him and see if he has any idea how to get back. Unless you want to try using that machine again... (and leave me here alone)

He scrapes his hoof absentmindedly against the ground, nervously anticipating being left alone.

(And yes, I was planning this whole Lightning thing from the start of the RP. Thank you guys for setting it up so beautifully)

"I'm more concerned that all of my notes are now soaked."

*I reach into the founding, and pull out a drenched backpack with a large tear in the back*

"If you want to tag along, fine. I just need to calm down a bit. I was here before, I know there's a coffee shop nearby. You wanna come along, maybe get some drinks or something? I mean, after of course I get my stuff picked up and dried off."

Sure! I haven't really had... cofveee... before, but it can't be that bad. Can it...?

On second thought, with the way today's been going, it could. I'll just get something normal. But sure, if I can stay, I'll tag along.

He looks off into the distance, deep in thought.

I just hope we see Lightning again...

"I do have a problem with anger, its been concerning my mentor, that basically my emotions bottle up for me."

*I go into a nearbye coffee shop, and order 2 cups, and hand one to shadow*

"I didnt know what you liked, so I got you a hot chocolate. Its really good, a lot of people where I'm from love it. Careful, there's a reason it has hot in the name."

Ooh, thanks. He carefully lifts the cup up to his lips and takes a sip.

Oww! That is hot. Ouch! He quickly takes the cup away from his mouth, leaving a tiny bit of chocolate on his muzzle.

Maybe I should wait a minute... but other than setting my mouth on fire, it tasted pretty good! Thanks for getting this for me.

(3rd person is starting to annoy me. And everyone else is in 1st. I think I might switch now)