Badshot

The Roleplay Hub (OOC 4th wall breaking casual roleplay)

I lift a hoof and feel the cotton t-shirt. My hoof lingers there as I speak.

(quietly) wow...

(normal, but a bit lighter) That really is soft. It reminds me of... My eyes start to get a little misty

of home... of the soft clouds, especially the puffy summer ones I used to love. Me and Lightning would...

(pull yourself together, Shadow!) I give my head a little shake, clearing away the memories.

Never mind... but it's really soft! I wish they had clothes this soft where I was from. I'd wear them more often... everyone probably would!

*I sit down, so I am eye level with the pony*

"First you're friend did it, now you. You're hiding something from me. You can't hide secrets from me. I noticed the way you changed you're train of thought."

*I gently rest my pointer finger on Shadow's head*

"Somthing is going on inside this head of yours, and I want you to tell me what is going on."

*I take my hand off, and place it back into my coat pocket.*

(*Telling me what shampoo you use would also be nice, I can't get hair that soft.*)

(OOC Note: everyone tells me my hair is super soft!!! You are psychic)

It's just... *sighs and shakes his head* I miss home. I miss my family, and my friends, and... and Lightning. We grew up together. He's always been my best friend.  

This place... it's all so... so different. It scares me a little. I wish Lightning was here so we could get through this together.

Because now that I know he's here... I'm worried he won't find his way back...

"I have a friend, well I really wouldn't call him a friend. He knows the feeling of loss, well you still have friends and family."

*I begin twirling a stick around in the dirt*

"His name is....Nah, he's gonna be coming up later, hes gonna take my place. I mean, my vacations pretty much over now, and he decided that he's gonna take over my duties here. However, he's uhh, a handful."

"You know that negative emotion I felt at the coffee shop? He's full of them, but I'll let him explain his story when he arrives."

oh my old nemesis

Satan Gundam *Satan Gundam walks in*

Related image

be careful he has extremely powerful magic

Ooh, you're... you're leaving? I guess I should've expected that...

I absent-mindly drag my hoof in the dirt, looking down at the ground.

It's probably for the best... this definitely couldn't have been the vacation you hoped for. If I were in your shoes, I would leave as soon as I could.

*sighs* Still, I'm gonna miss you. It's been nice getting to know you, even though it's been one chaotic thing after another. I probably would've got myself killed if not for you. So... thanks. For everything.

"I want to stay here, believe me, but I've got business I need to attend to. I need to make sure my family and friends back home are okay."

*a small ringing come from my pocket, and I answer the phone*

(*this is great news, this means I can stay here longer!*)

*I put the phone away, and lie down on the grass with a smile on my face*

"I got a call from one of my friends, he says to not worry about my friends, and that I can come back whenever I want. So that means I get to stay here with you, ain't that fun?"

*I get up and cover my face out of possible embarrassment, and uncover my face*

"I mean, if that's okay with you, since I am okay with whatever you want. Is it hot in here? It must be, I'm taking this off!"

*I remove my white hoodie, revealing a blue T-shirt*

"That felt better. So, I don't think you ever really gave me a name. Or a possible location. Or you did, and I'm a complete numskull."

* I draw my lightsaber and start deflecting the magic*

Satan Gundam: you two cant defeat me *fires off more magic*

Sensing the powerful forces blasting the area outside, the Zerg paused in its attempts to obtain more caffeine. Struggling to keep itself centered, it shook its head vigorously, trying to remove the sudden impulse. Unsuccessful, it shrieked, howling into the air before dashing toward the source of magic.

Satan Gundam : how bout I finish you insects off *conjures up a massive shadow ball and throws it*

Despite the large sphere of darkness travelling toward it, the alien felt no fear. Hardwired by years of genetic engineering, it stood its ground, even slowly approaching the strange source of Psionic energy, twisted though it was. Regardless of consequences, the Zerg stared unblinkingly at the orb, and began to run toward it.

(The Hub has been established to prevent violence, btw.)

Satan Gundam: is that all you got *laughs evilly while firing off more lighting magic*

Me: this is for knight Gundam *attempts to strike him down and gets knocked back*

@Pikachu

*jumps up* That's great news!

A little embarrassed at my overenthusiasm, I blush a bit and try to cover up for it.

Umm... you know, because you can help keep me from getting killed from things like that. I gester towards the flashes of light coming off from the distant battle.

It's not like I would be lonely or anything...

Sitting back down, I gladly use your questions to change the subject.

My name's Shadow. I'm from a little town called Vanhoover in Equestria.

"Equestria? That's a name I havnt heard in a while. I actually went there a couple years ago, but the bright landscape caused a lot of strain on my eyes, so I ended up having to wear sunglasses for the rest of the trip."

*I sit up, and take a card out of my bag, with unknown language*

"After my visit there, I got this delivered in my mail, but my local library can't provide a correct translation. Its from the same world you come from. However, I do have this picture."

*I take out the picture, and hold it up so shadow can see it*

"This must be a palace, or a castle or something. It also has my friends in that picture."

*I begin reading off the back*

"The person with the white hair is me, the dude with the black hoodie and red eyes is Seven, then the guy with the blue t-shirt we call Chris, and the dude that looks like a humanoid cat bunny is called Anthony."

Suddenly my still figure disappears, and I reappear under a tree nearby. I look at the ground, and seeing a shadow move, my face brightens and I look at the others. I'm slightly confused that they haven't moved anywhere, but I'm still glad I'm out of that... whatever it is.

I get up and trot to the others.

"Hey, uhh... What did I miss?"

Edited by Zakru
Meh, it sounded weird

"excuse me, I need to go do something real quick. Trust me, it's gonna calm me down."

*I go pick up a small stool from a pile of junk, and throw it through an empty storehouse window, shattering it.*

"I can't catch a damn break, can I? Can I at least get one hour without some random fights or nonsense going on! Just one hour!"

*I quickly pick up the stool, and hurl it into the store, smashing old, cobweb infested glassware. After which, I calm down and return back to the hill, and sit down.*

"that felt good, now where were we?"

• Like 1

*I clench my fists, then I decide to let it out*

"You are not getting it! Use that brain you were given and think! I'm not helping you, I did not come here to play hero! I can here to have a relaxing vacation, meet some new people! If you have a giant monster or whatever, that's you're problem, not mine! Okay? Just do me a favor and leave me alone!"

*I grab my dried off backpack, and run away deeper into the hub*

I look at Zero, my eyes wide.

"Uhhhh..." I say, half whispering, as I turn towards the pony near me. "I think I was out for some time, so... what... happened?"

I realize something important and clop my left hoof on my forehead.

"Argh, I didn't even get your name!"

(Talking about Shadow here... Night's RP can get confusing sometimes, so I have no idea what characters he's RPing right now .-.)

Edited by Zakru

*looks over at the pony near me* your guess is as good as mine *goes back to fighting Satan Gundam outside of the hub*

*catches up to zero* zero I have something for you relax its nothing to do with fighting I found this I think it belongs to you *hands you an item* I'm sorry for dragging you into the conflict with that monster