Badshot

The Roleplay Hub (OOC 4th wall breaking casual roleplay)

Methan Allen: "What was that noise..."

*Allen looks around for the familiar noise, to spot a familiar avian messing with a manticore*

Methan Allen: "Oh lord, who let him here..."

*I pop my head out of the snow*

"... I'm going to go hide in one of the bathroom stalls and read."

*I light my horn and melt a path through the snow to the bathroom and lock the door behind me*

*I start burrowing through the snow in a random direction*

Alright, everything is fine. You just made a... slight miscalculation, this isn't so bad. 

*Thump* Ow...

* Having impacted something, I pop my head out of the snow to look around just as a red Santa hat appears on my head in a small flash and Hearts Warming decorations appear everywhere.*

What the- Oh that's just grand.

*I climb out of the snow and pull a scarf out of my bag and put it on.*

What in the name of Starswirl's Hat is this place?

"Hold up I got this. Yo hub! we mess on aisle everywhere!"

Hub AI: "Removing obstructions."

*The temperature quickly rose as the snow began to melt away. Drains taking away the water that pooled until the Hub was free of snow, before returning the temperature to normal levels, but not without the various characters in the area nearly having hypo and hyperthermia at the same time*

Methan Allen: *in a sarcastic tone* "This dragon sure is going to be fun..."

In a random, closed off room, a series of glowing particles appear from thin air, aligning themselves into the shape of a large, insectoid body. The shape pulses one with light, then fades, leaving a dangerous-looking creature behind.

Almost immediately, the creature screeches with pain as it convulses, multiple parts of its body smoking and burning away. Some even bursts from cracks in its carapace, as unseen organ boil to nonexistence.

Eventually, the boiling stops, and the creature flops onto the floor of the room, smoke still floating from various extremities and openings in its body.

Pacification Aura Successful. Weapons removed.

The creature groans.

*warp pipe begins to spawn*

*out comes a grey unicorn colt, this time with no issues*

"....Alright, where did I get dumped off to this time?.... Oh, it's this weird place again." the unicorn realized as he dusted himself off from the ejection.

"What to do.... i don't have anywhere to be today, so might as well interact with whatever strange passerby come around.", he settles on before noticing what looks like to be an alien insect-like being just on the ground and looks to be hurt, from what the colt can tell.

"Man, just when you've thought you've seen everything.... BAM, alien insect in your face." the grey unicorn quipped before wondering whether to do something about its condition.

"It seems to be injured and probably should help it, but then again, it might just attack you for no reason, so it's best just to play safe.", the grey colt settled on doing before pulling out a personal device for music and putting on some earbuds in his ears.

"In the meantime, might as well listen to high-quality music!"

*An explosion comes from the bathroom, and I come walking out, and walk towards a nearby vending machine. I get a can of Dr. Pegasus and go back into the bathroom completely ignoring the situation around myself.*

The creature takes a moment to notice the Unicorn several meters away, and when it does, jerks upright and backs off slowly. Its four hind limbs strain under the weight of supporting the six-legged creature after having their sharp segments melted off, and the creature masks a whimper with a hiss as it backs off deeper into the room.

Spotting a nearby crate, it dives for it, hiding behind the box as quickly as it could. Not that it would have been any use. Warm, red blood drops and trails marked out the creature,s path like a tower in a desert.

Shaking its large head, the creature tried to re-orientate itself, and peeked round the corner to observe the grey equine from a distance.

"woahwhatthefuck", the grey colt said in surprise from the explosion that just happened.

He looks to a nearby restroom seeing that its entrance is burnt from what was seems to have been the explosion istelf.

"Sheesh, didn't think explosive diarrhea was actually a thing." he said jokingly at the thought. "Although what did cause that explosion? I think I saw that unicorn mare that introduced me to this place for a second going back in there... Maybe she was the cause of it?", the colt reasoned.

He was thinking of pursuing said mare to ask her what the fuck just happened before noticing a trail of blood nearby leading to behind a nearby crate.

"Hmm... I think that weird alien insect got up and is seemingly tryin' to hide. Maybe I should try to communicate to it? At least I can try helping it now.", the grey unicorn settled on before approaching the crate in question, carefully not trying to set it off and try to attack him. 

Once he got around the crate a reasonable distance from the alien, he noticed it was looking back at him, although the colt wasn't sure due to not knowing where they were or what it's 'eyes' looked like.

"...Hello, otherworldly creature! It seems like you're injured. You need some assistance there, mate?"

(Take a look at my avatar, and my name, and take a guess. :))

The creature stared at the grey equine cautiously. It curled up into as protective a ball it could curl up in, hiding the softer tendrils under its crest, and put on as menacing a look as it could. It even extended its front pair of legs, not that the absent claws on the limbs were of any real use.

Edited by Cerebret
Spilleng.

*I sit on a lounge chair set up in an open space inside the mare's restroom, take a sip of Dr. Pegasus, and continue reading my book about the multiverse theory whilst in the middle of this peaceful island of isolation.*

"Look, how about I just heal you so you have to be doin' that? Fortunately, I was able to keep my Crusaders Crossbow from my last trip to the Badlands." the colt said before pulling out a strange crossbow loaded with syringes instead of arrows.

"And no, this doesn't count as a lethal weapon if I can't hurt others with this. So please don't delete this crossbow from existence whatever AI that manages this place, please?"

after waiting for a few seconds and seeing that his crossbow didn't implode on itself, the colt prepared to fire a healing bolt at the injured alien insect.

(Ok its zerg, but which one, obviously it isn't an actual Cerebrate cause those things are... well... immobile)

(It's just a fictional strain I created. One that also happens to be of psionic type, just to provide a healthy dose of imbalance. Hope that doesn't ruin Starcraft for ya.)

The creature saw the unfamiliar weapon levelled against it and hissed once again in a futile effort to ward the Unicorn off. Not that it had anything available to back up that threat, but it tried nonetheless.

"Don't worry, mate. I'm not the kind fo guy to hurt others for no reason. Unless you're attacking me, then it's justified retaliation.", the grey unicorn explained before firing the crossbow and nailing the alien with healing syringe. 

The familar sound of health being healed played when it hit his target.

"There, now was that really painful?"