Badshot

The Roleplay Hub (OOC 4th wall breaking casual roleplay)

"It is called 'Deorward'," it said simply. Then the golem offered the still wriggling creature in its hand, presenting it to Nightshade Remix yet still holding it in a firm enough grasp to prevent any escape. "This Guardian will relinquish possession of the the creature to you, if you wish it so." The massive armor then made a quick look of its surroundings and added, "This Guardian identifies multiple Ponies in the current area. Therefore, it concludes that you and those alike share the same world of origin as this one, and so would like to ask: What is the nature of the current location in comparison to origin world?"

@Sylveon

"Don't worry about me. Things happened in the past that I don't really feel like digging up again, but their memories still haunt me. That can be a consequence of doing what you feel is right, and I'm willing to live with that.

-anyhow, That is fascinating. It appears like Keybladestry is it's own type of magic. Curious."

*I scribble some notes into my notebook*

This expedition has been great for scientific study, I already have about twenty notebooks full of information. That's going to be fun to sift through when I get home.

"Thanks, mate", Nightshade said in return and used his magic to levitate the alien out of Deorward's grasp, although having a bit of trouble due to not being magically apt as other unicorns.

Nightshade then settled said alien on his back on top of saddlebag, getting used to alien being on him and the weight it carries along itself. "As for you, you little bugger, you'll be my 'companion' in a sense for the time I'm hanging out here. I guess I'll just leave you here when I leave this Hub" Nightshade said to the insect alien, despite what protests it may have.

"I always did have a weird habit of being emotionally attached to the strangest things", Nightshade mused, but he couldn't help it. The alien's antics were quite hilarious in retrospect and would n't be unpleasant to have around. "Although having him around might not be a good idea in the long run. Eh, let's just see how it plays out."

Nightshade then followed up Deorward's question with, "To answer your inquiry and based on what that other purple unicorn told me over there, is that this place acts a connector to multiple worlds and dimensions as a space between all of them, where conventional space and time isn't affected here. A dimension between dimensions, really. Kinda reminds me of this other place called Flipside in description..."

• Like 1

The alien struggled in a panic as the Unicorn levitated it, clearly unfamiliar with such ability. It did feel a power similar to those the higher Zerg organisms possessed, however, and decided to accept and follow this four-legged creature.

It left a parting hiss against the hulking giant, and quickly decided to encourage its ride to leave. Which it bid by biting its mane and tugging it in a different direction.

Thankfully, it had lost most of its teeth. Otherwise, the soft flesh of the mammal would have been torn open immediately.

@Nova S. Aurora

"Except its more power through ones hearts. However, we are capable of using magic. Although, its used more for trying to hit either aerial targets or targets at a distance."

*I notice you writing in your notebook*

"Pardon my French, but what's the notebook for? I mean, I dont usually carry around notebooks with me. When you are in a battle, the last thing I need is to be carrying flammable substances. I also noticed you mentioned you have twenty of those. May I see one of them? I would like to see what other sentient beings are out there."

*I rub my left thigh, wincing, then stop rubbing and place my hand on the desk*

"In case you were wondering, I got hurt pretty bad during one nasty fight. Piece of rebar went right through my left thigh. They managed to get it out, but there is some damage to muscle and bone. Its fine, but I'd be a pretty miserable shape for a while. You know anything that can get my leg fixed faster?"

@Sylveon

"Curious. Combat magic powered by... perhaps adrenaline?"

*I write more into my notebook*

"Oh, yes, you can see my notebooks, they're a collection of sketches and magical schematics of tons of magical devices, there's hoof-drawn maps, notes, sketches of creatures I've seen, rock formations, cultural notes, scientific schematics, personal notes and logs, some letters mixed in."

*I levitate a collection of 20 1000 page 'notebooks' from my tiny saddlebag and put them on the table*

"It is my duty as a mare of science to gather and collect all information I find in the event that I may something that may contribute to societal knowledge as a whole. And unfortunately, I don't know any healing magic. Very few unicorns actually have that ability and most of them are automatically drafted into the guard."

Cesse, seeing now that the weird beast is pacified... to an extent, decides to wander off, letting go of Tufi and allowing him to fly along beside her.

She headed over to the tables that others were at, and looked for a place to sit, upon finding one she (obviously) sat down and pulled a book from her satchel and began to read, it looked like a novel of sorts.

Fern however, kept trying to grab the beasts tail.

@Nova S. Aurora

"Not adrenaline. It isn't really explained. Its just there. Also, thanks."

*I take the top notebook and begin to skim through it, stopping on certain pages*

"Hmm, odd. I felt like I've seen these before."

*I turn another page, stopping on one.*

"that one, I remember this."

*I try to read the notes, but they are just blurred into one another*

("I really need some glasses") *I think*

*I hold up the notebook so that Nova can see the page*

"Do you mind telling me more about this? I'm afraid my vision isn't what it used to be."

*I later put down the notebook, and slide it over to her*

"So, a unicorn? Tell me about that. Are you like what we are? I mean, if you are okay with answering that."

@Cerebret

"Hey, easy on the mane, buddy!", Nightshade said in mild irritation. Seems like this insect alien doesn't wanna stick around.

Nightshade then turned to address the two in front of him. "As much as I wanna stay and chat, but this bugger seems to want to leave, so I have to bid you both adieu.", Nightshade said while doing a mock-salute with his right hoof and trotting away.

He approached where Nova was still residing and noticed there was another human talking with her now.

"Sheesh, all sorts of new faces are showin' up"

Nightshade proceeded to approach the table with his new alien companion in tow.

*I lean over the chair, and watch the two new comers*

"Oh hey, glad to see you, my name is-

("please tell me my eyes are playing tricks on me")

*I quietly stare as they approach the table*

"Would you like to have a seat here? I am more than comfortable standing, or I can just lean against a wall."

*I get up from the chair, and lean against a wall, placing my right foot against it*

"You can use it if you want to."

*I look at my notebook on the page that you selected*

Hmm, I'm not sure what you're pointing at, what exactly are you pointing out to me? This page is rather messy, must've been either a dire situation, or something where I got a lot of new information at once.

Spotting the new human at the table, the Zerg creature almost jumped it, before recalling the presence of the armoured figure it had unsuccessfully engaged. Deciding to avoid risking another attack, it resorted to snarling at the seeming Terran civilian.

*Startled at the fact that I was almost jumped, I fall backwards onto the ground*

"Well, that hurt."

*Gets up, still on edge*

"The drawing looks like to be what resembles a giant person, but with horns, and what appears to be greenish eyes."

*points to the creature that almost jumped me*

"Also, what is that? I most certainly havnt seen one of those before."

Fern was behind the pony and the alien creature in a pouncing position, as she watched the beast's tail swish back and forth. She's very easily entertained...

Suddenly she goes for the pounce, ready to grab it and...

and then she gets grabbed by the collar by the glowing novakid cowboy.

Allen: "That's enough Fern..."

Allen drags the disappointed Floran over to the park area, where another nova, this time blue and appeared to be female, and a human looking person (also female) were waiting.

Tetra (the other nova): "She's quite easy to distract isn't she."

Allen: "More so she's too damn curious."

Tori (the human): "What is that thing she was following anyway?"

Allen: "Like I have any clue. This place got a bar?"

Tetra: "I think there's one over there."

Allen: "Good, lets get movin'..."

("Hmm a male nova and three females of various races... Allen's got his own personal harem... if Novakids had genitals...")

(Imagination plz...)

Unamused by the Long period of inactivity, the Zerg decided to occupy itself with burrowing into the soil around The Central tree. Dirt and roots flew every which way as the Zerg tried to burrow without any of its preceding digging tools. Soon, a larger mess of dirt than had the right to exist was splattered all around the clearing, staining the otherwise-immaculate floor.

(Seriously though, BE REBORN!)

A turquoise portal emerges and from it appears a light purple unicorn that crashes on the floor.

"Oh, my... that hurt" 

*I look around, confused*

"Where am I?! Who are you?!"

*Shake my head a lil' bit*

"Sorry for that. But I don't know what place this is, nor how in the name of Celestia I arrived in the first place. 

I'm so confused...!"

*looks out into audience*

whew that's crazy *finishes the game*

*portal opens up*

ooh come on.*falls through grabbing pendulum magicians*

*lands*

oh dear Luna where am I now?

A head begins to poke out from the branches of the central tree, eyes wide in shock.

Where... where I am?

The unidentified pegasus slips and falls from the tree, breaking several branches on his way down. He lands on the ground with a thud.

Ouch! That hurt... He sees that he is not alone in the room and springs up, wincing in pain.

I, umm, meant to do that. But does anypony know how I got here? I don't know much about trees, but I'm pretty sure this isn't normal.

*bumps into you* oops i'm so sorry hey wanna come along with me?

nice to meet you

i'm Nightshroud i'm on my way to a Dueltainment show and i'm the star

(okay who's been binge watching arc v?)

Ni-nice to meet you, too. I'm Shadow Dash.

I guess that I can come with you. The more distance between that weird tree and me, the better.

I've never been to a Dueltainment show. What's it like?

"Well, it was a fun time, well I gotta go."

*I grab my backpack, however a blue ball hits the ground and begins rolling*

(*oh sweet mother of god*)

*I immediately chase after the blue ball, throwing my backpack on*

(*I can't let anyone find out what that is!*)

*the blue ball shines brighter as it rolls down a hill*

*I managed to grab it, but then it shoots a beam of light into the sky*

(*Did this just activate?*) *I think to myself*

*the beam of light splits into several smaller beams, and they spread out across the sky*

"Well, god job Zero. You just revealed your general location to anyone who cares." *I mutter*

*I angrily shove the ball in my backpack, and sit on the bench*

(*might as well wait here until someone shows up, I guess.*)

Meanwhile, Shadow Dash and Nightshroud have begun their walk to the Dueltainment show. Looking around, Shadow Dash spots a strange beam of light shooting from an area nearby.

That was... weird. He turns to face Nightshroud. Can you go on ahead? I'll catch up. I want to see what that weird light was.

He takes off towards the beam of light, which is slowly fading from the sky. After a few minutes (and several prickly bushes), he finds himself in front of the bench Zero is sitting on.

Are... um, that is... uh... did you make that weird light? I'm Shadow Dash, by the way.

*looks up, nervous*

"Uh, no no. I did not, what makes you think that?"

(*might as well stop lying, you're going to be confronted about it*)

*sighs* "Yes. Yes I did. What you saw was an shard tracking device. This thing traces lost shards located in the dimension. I'd never imagine there would be some here."

*I pull out the blue orb, which is now opaque*

"This thing, once activated, shows you where the remaining shard are. Its a pretty nifty trick, but it also exposes the carriers position."

*I put the blue orb back in my backpack, and gester with my finger*

"You look like the person I met earlier, except not. I should be used to seeing magical ponies, since I possess a few abilities of my own. I'd be glad to show you if you want to."

*I stick out my hand*

"Names Zero. Pleasure to meet you."

Offers a hoof for a fairly awkward hand-hoofshake.

Nice to meet you too. I'm glad somepony knows their way around here. I was helping my friend get her pet squirrel out of a tree, and all of a sudden I ended up here.

But I do have one question... well, I have many, many questions, but one in particular. What are these shards? Is that why I ended up here?