Badshot

The Roleplay Hub (OOC 4th wall breaking casual roleplay)

"No. These shards are for a specific purpose. See, there are three groups of people trying to obtain these. There are the forces of light, which are trying to reform a lost hero. The forces of darkness, they want to form a weapon and cause a massive war, and then there's this hidden organization that wants to use them for unknown purposes."

*hold out hand, summoning a large weapon*

"This is a key. It looks like a blade. Therefore a Keyblade, if you will. These help us unlock new worlds, and help us travel between them. These can also fend off opposing forces. We can also shoot magical abilities from them!"

*desummons the large weapon*

"Sadly, there aren't very many of us left. There's been a genocide of wielders where I'm from, which contributed to my nervous behavior. So my friend recommended a vacation here. Sadly, with the presence of shards, it may be over."

"how you managed to get here I have no idea, as these shards can't allow people to travel between dimensions."

You don't know how I got here... that's not reassuring. This is the last time I hang around trees...

But if you know about this place, maybe you can help me find a way back!

Of course, I guess you're a little busy with these shards... maybe I could help you find them! I may not be one of these wielder things, but I've got two working wings and eyes. If I help you find them, could you help me get home?

*we arrive at the Dueltainment show I grab my Pendulum Magicians and shuffle them*

Ladies and Gentlemen boys and girls welcome to the greatest show in equestria!!!!

*rival appears*

Now shall we begin

*fireworks launch into the sky as the duel begins as the show went on heartless sow up*

oh really heartless now oh well *summons ultima weapon*

heres a photo someone took Image result for kingdom hearts ultima weapon *takes out the heartless*

okay *pants looks up* oh come on *more heartless appear* can anyone help!?

The Zerg paused in its actions, cocking its head up as if hearing a distant call. Turning its eyes toward the spreading net of light in the sky, it quickly started running to the source.

@Shadow Dash

"if you insist on helping, you can come along with me, or you can help your friend."

*I point towards my left knee*

"I got some significant trauma in my knee a few weeks ago, and it still hurts pretty bad, so I'm not going to fight anything until I can find someone to fix my knee"

(*and so far, I havnt really found anyone that can*) *I think to myself*

Yeah, I should probably help him. I kinda ditched him back there. I'll be right back.

He turns and starts running towards Nightshroud.

Don't worry! I'm coming!

He arrives at the scene of the battle, turns, and bucks one of the heartless as hard as he can into the others. They immediately get back up.

What are these things? Oh, why did I agree to get Lightning's squirrel? Nightshroud, how am I supposed to kill them?

"I am getting pretty worried, maybe I should check."

*I quickly get up, rushing over to shadows location*

(*Oh man, not here!*)

*I summon my keyboard, quickly defeating 3 heartless*

(*why are they here, out of all places?!*)

*I stumble over due to a large explosion of pain in my knee*

(*Not good, not good, not good, not good, not good*)

"Where did these things comes from?!"

*i manage to defeat several more, before collapsing on the ground*

(*well, I might as well use it, before I get overwhelmed*)

*I pull out the blue orb, and use it to blast a large blindlind light, defeating a large number of heartless before blacking out*

But... but... I have no idea how to use this thing!!!

He flails the blade around madly, killing several of the heartless.

This thing... is... AWESOME!!!!

He takes the blade and begins slicing at the heartless, screaming with excitement as he does.

THIS IS THE WEIRDEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!

Okay, so you AND Zero know what this place is? I'm guessing that means that this is a normal place, and I'm just not supposed to be here.

Well, I know I'm not supposed to be here.

And how can it get weirder than this? We're attacking strange creatures with blades that are also keys. I can't say I can think of anything weirder.

Your team??? How many people are there here! Is randomly showing up here, like, a normal occurrence...

I'm not sure I like the idea of stranger... kinda scares me. All I wanted to do was find Lightning's squirrel and maybe "borrow" and apple or two. 

Lightning, if I survive this, you're buying me ice cream.

That is a fancy train. They don't have trains like that where I'm from.

Speaking of which, where are you from? You're gonna have to introduce me to your "team".

well you'll meet them on the way to midnight town (its on the outskirts of giga city)

Wow... all of this is... it's a lot to take in. This... this is a big place.

He turns to look back at the unconscious Zero.

What should we do with him? He told me there was something wrong with his knee, but I didn't think it was this bad.

We can't just leave him here...

O-okay.

He struggles to pick up Zero.

(To Self) I really need to get into shape...

Shadow carries Zero over to the blue boxcar and loads him in.

I really hope he's alright... and that's he not mad at me. I really need him to help me get home.

But until he recovers, I guess I'll just travel with you. It wouldn't be right to just abandon him with the medic.

hizs injuries look severe the medic will do wha he can *the rest of gypsy rose walks into the main boxcar*

this is my team the vampire witch is Darklady

orochimaru's on the right the silver haired one is kouji and the guy on the left is Toshiki kai

Hello everyone! I'm Shadow Dash, and... um... I can... um...

I can fly. That's pretty much my only useful skill.

But, whatever you guys are doing, I'll be happy to help!

That is, um, if I can... I honestly have no idea where I am right now.

So, what are you guys doing? And where did you get this fancy train? I like it.

well right now we're on a demon hunt for this demon girl in particular Image result for hold and release rakshasa and carcasses 

shes dangerous be carefull her last know position was at the old temple

Orochimaru: shes sneaky so be on guard those eyes in her palms aren't just for decoration

Darklady: this is one scary demon if shes left in a dark room

Kai: if that happens run for the light switch

Kouji: well not much telling what happens  if you two are left in there in the dark

He shrinks back a little in fear

N-- note to self: stay away from dark rooms... She gives me the creeps...

So, once you find her, how do you, um, you know...

He slides his hoof across his neck.

Ju-just in case I run in to her (to self) oh please don't run into her

O-okay... He continues to quiver in fear

I'm.. I'm sorry. I'm not exactly know for my bravery... this scares me.

But, if you guys have been hunting her, you must know about her. So as long as I don't have to go against her alone...