Sign in to follow this  
projectodessy

A weird idea i awlays wanted to do...

(sorry if I seem very vague during this post I really don't want someone stealing my grand idea, and this is my first post on this site too.)

hello pony people of this forum. I have a question I would like to ask about a project I have been planning for years... about 3-4... willing to help?

On 12/18/2016 at 8:05 PM, projectodessy said:

(sorry if I seem very vague during this post I really don't want someone stealing my grand idea, and this is my first post on this site too.)

hello pony people of this forum. I have a question I would like to ask about a project I have been planning for years... about 3-4... willing to help?

Absolutely no one will be willing to help with your project if you're unwilling to state what it even is.

Also, do consider closely, that no one will help you if you do not put in a good amount of effort first.

You can't just say "I want to do x" and expect a load of artists and such to flock to you to do your idea for you.

YOU have to take lead on your idea and YOU need to put the most effort in before others come into play.