Seraphim

Flying Colors is here!

Recommended Posts

Hello, everyone! I'm Flying Colors and I'm a traditional artist and writer; meaning i can recreate or draw any pony. So I do take requests from time to time, but I hope I have a good time here.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, friend!

Good to have ya here!

So now that you're here, you should know that now you're with family!

The Family! (and the best one at that!)

We've got plenty of other writers and artists to mingle with, so I think you'll have a grand time exchanging secrets and tomes!

I think you'll love it here.

With us.

Welcome to the forums!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lunar Holiday said:

Hey, friend!

Good to have ya here!

So now that you're here, you should know that now you're with family!

The Family! (and the best one at that!)

We've got plenty of other writers and artists to mingle with, so I think you'll have a grand time exchanging secrets and tomes!

I think you'll love it here.

With us.

Welcome to the forums!

 

Thanks! :hug:

49 minutes ago, Skyrazer said:

Hello there and welcome to the forums. :sunset:

Hope you enjoy your stay around here.

 

I appreciate it, thank you! :HappyPinkie:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well well look who it is.

I know you and you obviously should know me.

Either way...

Welcome to this forum. I hope your time on here is better than the other forums. You're similar to me in how you get treated on forums. Either way keep up with the show if you can as S6 is complete and the hiatus is here.

:happy_twi:

I'm just as controversial on here that I am on other forums. But you should be aware of that already. :megusta:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Flying Colors said:

Hello, everyone! I'm Flying Colors and I'm a traditional artist and writer; meaning i can recreate or draw any pony. So I do take requests from time to time, but I hope I have a good time here.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, LostSanity said:

Well well look who it is.

I know you and you obviously should know me.

Either way...

Welcome to this forum. I hope your time on here is better than the other forums. You're similar to me in how you get treated on forums. Either way keep up with the show if you can as S6 is complete and the hiatus is here.

:happy_twi:

I'm just as controversial on here that I am on other forums. But you should be aware of that already. :megusta:

 

:boop:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Friendship is Horses said:

Welcome and stuff. Would you consider yourself a better artist or writer?

Both, as I do both art and i write stories.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ahoy there.

Flying colors, eh? I like the cut of your jib. Hopefully your enthusiasm never flags, and the skills you have a-mast continue to be an anchor of this community.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/23/2016 at 11:35 PM, ABronyAccount said:

Ahoy there.

Flying colors, eh? I like the cut of your jib. Hopefully your enthusiasm never flags, and the skills you have a-mast continue to be an anchor of this community.

 

Hehe, thanks ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now