Light Blade

Pinkie Pie Fan Club

Everypony, Welcome to the Fan Club of Pinkie Pie! 

pinkie_pie_and_pinkie_pie_by_vector_bron

She is positive, and she loves fun and sweets.

She has her limits too, but always gets up with happy grin on her face.

Sometimes she says silly things, and sometimes she has strokes of genius.

She is a pink cotton-candy-maned sugar rush that is at constant war with logic and 4th wall and nopony is able to stop her!!!

But most importantly, Pinkie is always out there for those who need somepony to cheer them up. She makes anypony smile even in the most grief hour. One is never able to leave her parties without happiness on his/her face. If you ever feel blue , just let Pinkie give you a hug. But make sure you always laugh and smile for her. It might be not much, but it is something that makes her happy beyond anything.

Thank you for being yourself and with us, Pinkie! Let the fun begin mlp-psmile.png

Rules:

Please, keep in mind what Fan Club is this. So please, don't make a Cheese post, for instance, unless it has Pinkie too;

Bear in mind that there is a younger ones out there! With that said, no NSFW content is allowed. The SUGGESTIVE content is allowed to a certain limit. Please choose the pictures and words carefully;

This is a Fan Club, not Hate Order. If there is something not-exactly-nice you have to say about this place, Pinkie, or virtually anypony or anything, then please keep that at bay;

Ships are allowed as long as they don't contradict any of the rules above;

Whatever them good old EQD Forum rules have to say!

• Like 7

This is official now! "Pinkie's Present" stole "Smile Song"'s crown for me. I am deeply sorry, but this Hearth's Warming Eve is just too jolly, catchy and happy...I still love "Smile Song", but this one delivers a tiny bit more of Pinkie-happiness to me. Especially at the time like this. I hope it did nothing to the happy atmosphere of this thread. mlp-ppout.png

mlp_fim___pinkie_pie_the_spirit_of_the_p

• Like 5

33 minutes ago, Light Blade said:

This is official now! "Pinkie's Present" stole "Smile Song"'s crown for me. I am deeply sorry, but this Hearth's Warming Eve is just too jolly, catchy and happy...I still love "Smile Song", but this one delivers a tiny bit more of Pinkie-happiness to me. Especially at the time like this. I hope it did nothing to the happy atmosphere of this thread. 

I completely understand. Though Smile is still my favorite, "Pinkie's Present" is so well done, that even I feel more in the mood to listen to that, at this time of year. I'm so glad that you are enjoying the spirit of Hearth's Warming Eve! (My favorite holiday, along with Halloween.)

Pinkie hug!

Pinkie_Pie_hugging_Twilight_EG.png

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Light Blade said:

This is official now! "Pinkie's Present" stole "Smile Song"'s crown for me. I am deeply sorry, but this Hearth's Warming Eve is just too jolly, catchy and happy...I still love "Smile Song", but this one delivers a tiny bit more of Pinkie-happiness to me. Especially at the time like this. I hope it did nothing to the happy atmosphere of this thread.

I personally like both songs. They both do a fantastic job of making me smile and make me feel jolly. The only difference to me is that "Pinkie's Present" has a festive ring to it.  

I think Pinkie needs one of us to... toss her a cupcake?

3JxdyOg.png

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Shimmer Sparkle said:

I personally like both songs. They both do a fantastic job of making me smile and make me feel jolly. The only difference to me is that "Pinkie's Present" has a festive ring to it.  

Ah yes, Cupcakes, my 2nd favorite Pinkie Pie mini-song

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Shimmer Sparkle said:

'gives Pinkie a cupcake'

369550__safe_solo_pinkie+pie_sitting_eat

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Why does the jump-rope at 0:59 swing by itself?

Because Pinkie Pie; that's why.

latest?cb=20151017011352 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Light Blade said:

Pinkie's Present of Pinkie, everypony! mlp-phappy.png

pony_gift_by_polishcrossoverfan-dat2nco.

JUST WHAT I ALWAYS WANTED!!

raw

• Like 5

More Pinkie songs:

My favorite Pinkie Pie mini-song:

Favorite of Season One:

Cutest of Season Two, imo, after the Smile Song of course:

• Like 3

I can't put my finger on it. If Pinkie is an alicorn, then why does she look so confused and lost? Shouldn't she be Pinkie-happy about it? Imagine all those parties she would be able to throw with little to no effort!

Or am I reading her face expression wrongly?

princess_pinkie_by_cutepencilcase-dath12

• Like 3