Light Blade

Sunset Shimmer Fan Club

2 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

@Shimmer Sparkle @ChB @Light Blade @Havocbyte

Question:

"Do you think Sunset Shimmer has a human counterpart & if she does, do you think we'll ever see her?"

my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%

Im very confident that she does. It would make perfect sense for the series as a whole, and would lead to a lot of potential for plot development, as well as character development of Subset Shimmer. 

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, Shimmer Sparkle said:

@Sparklefan1234

I hope so. I was hoping she would show up along with Twily's counterpart. My headcanon was that maybe they were really close friends. But unfortunately that didn't happen.  eg-sundown.png

That would've been a much better plot for Legends of Everfree then what we got instead, IMO. mlp-sunnope.png

21 minutes ago, ChB said:

Im very confident that she does. It would make perfect sense for the series as a whole, and would lead to a lot of potential for plot development, as well as character development of Subset Shimmer. 

Exactly, anything to make the Equestria Girls series as developed as the series it's spun off from is 100% fine with me. eg-suncute.png

• Like 3

Yay! Tocino is best pony AND human!

I really don't know if this breaks any rules, but if you are a Sunset Shimmer fan, you REALLY have to check The Albinocorn's fimfiction page. Long Road to Friendship is the best Sunset fanfic I've ever read (and one of the best fanfics, too).

• Like 1