Light Blade

Sunset Shimmer Fan Club

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Light Blade said:

I'm pretty sure there is a good reason for that. Considering that the mentioned reason can easily forget about her books...

 

 

I think Sunset's got "Sparkle" on the brain.

 

large.jpeg

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Light Blade said:

I honestly have no idea what this is, but it's adorbs!

sunset_shimmer_chubs_by_frogandcog-davtq

She looks like Chikorita from Pokemon.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jarg1994 said:

reunion_of_the_suns_by_silfoe-daw7pn8.jp

I SO want this to happen! (Yes, I Know this kind of topic has been brought before in this thread but still)

So do I. I think most of us want it to.

 

Of course, if it was me, I'd have her kick Starlight Glimmer's butt all over Equestria. So probably not a good idea if I ever did it. ;)

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, RK_Striker_JK_5 said:

So do I. I think most of us want it to.

 

Of course, if it was me, I'd have her kick Starlight Glimmer's butt all over Equestria. So probably not a good idea if I ever did it. ;)

Yeah. Same here. I'd like there to be a scene with just both of them, where Glimmer gets what she ACTUALLY deserves. (Not just a shitty stern talking to) She is later forced into exile.

 

Special punishment by Shimazun

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shimmer Sparkle said:

Yeah. Same here. I'd like there to be a scene with just both of them, where Glimmer gets what she ACTUALLY deserves. (Not just a shitty stern talking to) She is later forced into exile.

"Listen, here's the thing. I screwed up. I really did. But here's the thing. I made up for it. I wasn't instantly forgiven by the school-for good reason!-and earned my way back. You? You didn't. So, Glimmy. Guess who's getting their butt handed to them all over Equestria?!"

 

And here's where I stop before the revenge porn kicks in. :P

 

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

alongside the Mane 6 & politely asking Starlight Glimmer to return to her village.

Wait, why inflict her on the village again? Haven't they suffered enough with her?

  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, ChB said:

Meanwhile, I stand for forgiveness for all.

 

Sunset Shimmer seems to be the only one who's truly interested in friendship in this picture.

 

friendship_lesson_by_fluttershy626-d8t01

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

 

Sunset Shimmer seems to be the only one who's truly interested in friendship in this picture.

 

friendship_lesson_by_fluttershy626-d8t01

 

 

Yes, because friendship is not just about lectures, but also about desserts, as Pinkie Pie would tell you.

vector___glimmershimmer_teatime_by_sketc

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

5 minutes ago, ChB said:

Yes, because friendship is not just about lectures, but also about desserts, as Pinkie Pie would tell you.

 

 

My Little Pony: Friendship is Awkward...

 

post-5578-0-52794100-1450499581.png

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

My Little Pony: Friendship is Awkward...

Or rather, Forgiveness is Magic.

sig-4278517.1032709__safe_screencap_edit

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now