Light Blade

Sunset Shimmer Fan Club

10 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I wonder if Sunset Shimmer & Starlight Glimmer know each other?

Good question. Probably not, as she left Equestria long before the Mane Six met Starlight. In any case, we'll find out, when Sunset comes back to Equestria (I'm very confident that will happen. Either that, or she would find that her destiny is to protect the human world from the dark magic from Equestria).  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ChB said:

Or rather, Forgiveness is Magic.

sig-4278517.1032709__safe_screencap_edit

NOPE! NOT FOR HER! Glimmer belongs in a dungeon. She deserves punishment for her crimes. And I don't think Sunset can EVER forgive the usurper for taking her place! Some ponies should NEVER be forgiven.

667459ca5281d34bee1cafe41dd6d762.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Shimmer Sparkle said:

NOPE! NOT FOR HER! Glimmer belongs in a dungeon. She deserves punishment for her crimes. 

I agree with the need for Starlight Glimmer to be punished 100%. (I noticed they never brought up punishing her in Season 6.)

If Sunset Shimmer had to help rebuild Canterlot High after the destruction she caused,

Starlight Glimmer deserves a much harsher punishment than a slap on the hoof after nearly destroying all of Equestria, IMO.

equestria-girls-disneyscreencaps.com-809

• Like 3

Ugh! That post was cruel. I'm sorry @ChB. If I hurt you I'm really sorry.

To make up for it here's a cute pic of Sunny enjoying a picof Sunny enjoying a milkshake.

sunset_shimmer_s_shamrock_shake_by_punzil504-d8jrb8f.png

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, Shimmer Sparkle said:

Ugh! That post was cruel. I'm sorry @ChB. If I hurt you I'm really sorry.

It's okay. I was not hurt. We each have our opinion of what punishment any pony should receive. 

To make up for it here's a cute pic of Sunny enjoying a picof Sunny enjoying a milkshake.

I love it. There's nothing like a redrawn picture of a filly singing or drinking a milkshake. That Babs Seed scene never looses its cuteness. 

latest?cb=20150318202027&path-prefix=pro

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Shimmer Sparkle said:

sunset_shimmer_s_shamrock_shake_by_punzil504-d8jrb8f.png

Mmm, shamrock. She has good taste! And I thought the only drink Sunny enjoys is Sunny D.

sunset_shimmer_by_thenornonthego-d8whw5y

• Like 4

It's such a shame Sunset Shimmer went from living in a castle in Equestria to probably living in a closet in the human

world in her early human world life. 

"Where do you think Sunset Shimmer lives now?"

large.png

• Like 5

20 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"Where do you think Sunset Shimmer lives now?"

My guess is either in an abandoned house / building she's claimed for herself, or she lives off rent / has her own place paid for from some gold and/or gems she brought with her from Equestria. She doesn't seem the type to live around school and we do see her going to school at the start of Friendship Games. There's a lot of theories on the matter floating around, maybe the Shorts that'll release this year will shed some light on the situation. 

1332856__safe_artist-colon-arifproject_s

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, Skyrazer said:

has her own place paid for from some gold and/or gems she brought with her from Equestria

Who knows about that. I am only familiar with the version in which she spontaneously went through the portal when she was caught by Celestia in the same room reading about what she was not supposed to know.

boop_by_buttersprinkle-dapwo5x.png

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Skyrazer said:

maybe the Shorts that'll release this year will shed some light on the situation. 

I wish Sunset Shimmer was in the main show so, they could do backstory episodes like "Amending Fences" then,

things like that would be a more likely to happen.

post-2257-0-10099600-1444295478_thumb.pn

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I wish Sunset Shimmer was in the main show so, they could do backstory episodes like "Amending Fences" then things like that would be a more likely to happen.

Well, she likely has a lot of loose ends to tie up back in Equestria, and it is her home, so it would make perfect sense for her to go back. There's a lot of opportunity to write good stories with her and it would change up the Mane6's dynamic a bit. She'd complement Twilight very well too, as the two are very similar, yet have very different personalities. Guess we'll just have to wait and see where the staff take her character.

large.png

• Like 5

@Skyrazer

I don't know what they'd do with Sunset Shimmer though considering they already have

a pretty full cast of characters on the main show to deal with.

I'm actually a bit worried that if Sunset Shimmer returns to Equestria she'll be treated as a secondary character,

instead of as a main cast member.

large.jpeg

• Like 3

@Sparklefan1234 Hmmm, where to begin...:

1. Best thing ever happened to EG!

2. First EG movie did not happen for nothing.

3. Songs are superb.

4. Love the villains.

5. Twilie came back to her human friends despite the belief of not coming back.

6. The movie ignited the light of my most favorite ship ever.

7. I watched it for the first time because I was very eager to learn if Sunset actually decided to turn herself around. I am a significant fan of baddies-turned-permanently-good, and I was beyond satisfied. To the point of making Sunset Sunny share title of best pony with Twilie.

_shimmering__sunset_by_ambassad0r-d7y3ak

• Like 2

@Light Blade

1. After really thinking about it, I'd have to agree.

2. True.

3. Agreed. After Rainbow Rocks, I feel the songs in the FiM series haven't been nearly as good as they were in the first 4 Seasons.

4. The Dazzlings are my favorite villains so far.

5. Yes & I hope Twilight Sparkle returns again soon since she can go through the portal whenever she wants to now.

6. SunLight is one of my favorite ships now, too. Thanks to you & @Shimmer Sparkle

7. Cool. I'm glad Sunset Shimmer was permanently good in Rainbow Rocks, too & that she didn't revert back to her evil ways.

• Like 4

From "You are ultimately going to lose, Sunset Shimmer. You know that , right?"...

human_sunset_shimmer_by_givralix-d73yikb

...to "Awww, Sunny. Please stay the way you are now. It suits you so well. Why should we be enemies, when we can be bestest friends? Now come here. 'hugs' "

cute_sunset_shimmer__by_flutterguy317-d8

• Like 4