Havocbyte

What did you get for Christmas this year?

I think this is most of what I got, but...

• A new computer (Because college)
  • Those really cool Axent Wear headphones (And I love them~)
  • A Pop! figure of Elliott from Pete's Dragon
  • Metro 2035 (HYPE)
  • KITTEN MITTENS
  • An R2-D2 sweater

Interesting how you're picking music formats that I couldn't get away from fast enough. :getsome:

That's okay, I'm sure plenty of people question my quirky preference about buying the CD and ripping the tracks myself in this day and age. I guess we all have our anachronisms!

3 hours ago, PeeWeePhoenix said:

*snip*

A record player and a portable cassette player? What year is this? 1992? :eyebrow:

Jokes aside, a USB cassette player sounds handy if it can convert existing cassettes to digital and you have a bunch of those things lying around. My parents have quite the collection of music cassettes and video tapes. I really need to look into converting those to Digital in case they get damaged.

3 hours ago, ABronyAccount said:

Interesting how you're picking music formats that I couldn't get away from fast enough. :getsome:

That's okay, I'm sure plenty of people question my quirky preference about buying the CD and ripping the tracks myself in this day and age. I guess we all have our anachronisms!

Some people like the feeling of a cassette or a vinyl record. While I would question the longevity of either, there's a special rustic charm to vintage things like that. Besides, most of the classics were originally recorded on either a vinyl record or on tape.

I tend to keep my interests to myself, and as a result, I'm extremely difficult to buy for. People usually give up trying to buy me anything, and they just give me cash instead.

I always feel a little guilty accepting it, too.

• Like 1

I got $200 cash, a hand-made coffee mug from my sister-in-law, and $80 in gift cards to buy books.

What I've bought with it so far is this.

vJPPXMq.jpg

pRQzXM3.jpg?1

I got the Dawn Shadow controller for my Xbox One as well as 12 months of XBL Gold, Halo 5, Destiny, and some Star Wars stuff. I used some of the money I got to buy a 2DS.

SANTA ISNT REAL

>i got

>star wars lightsaber wall hooks

>star wars action figure

>brick mug

>star trek collecters figures

>pirate flag

>minecraft plushie

>minecraft action figure

>birck helicopter that totally isn't lego

>finger paint

>and some other things

@Fragrant Preach it!

I got myself £50 of steam games, a new pair of headphones and Kindle fire with 5GB.

And I might be getting a graphic tablet if things go right.

25 minutes ago, RogueCookie said:

@Fragrant Preach it!

I got myself £50 of steam games, a new pair of headphones and Kindle fire with 5GB.

And I might be getting a graphic tablet if things go right.

thats cool

I got something called a Buddha Board that you paint on with water and it turns black where it's wet, then fades back to white as it dries. It's supposed to be about living in the moment. Not entirely sure how I feel about an art board that erases itself after use. I guess it's interesting.

I also got a scratch ticket that didn't win, and, AND, two different pairs of Rainbow Dash socks. I never would have bought them myself but they're great and I love them.

3DS games, a cute kitty cat coin purse (I'm pretty sure it came from Japan), a water bottle (that might also have come from Japan), some money, some LPS, a Shopkins Happy Places set, other stuff...

I got two books. (The Rise of the Isle of the Lost and The Art of Overwatch), An Overwatch mug, The Equestria Girls Minis Movie Collection Set, A box of Sharpies and the Tracer Nendoroid.

• Like 1