Masturboy84

Is this animation racist?

I... uh... But it's... I-I... I don't even... J-just. What.

This is either an elaborate shitpost or OP has some hidden context here no one else seems to have. I'm leaning on it being the former.

But I'll humor you. This is literally just a video of black and white shapes and the word Playful at the end. If you managed to find this video racist then you have some very serious problems and I advise you seek aid from a psychologist.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skyrazer said:

This is either an elaborate shitpost or OP has some hidden context here no one else seems to have. I'm leaning on it being the former.

But I'll humor you. This is literally just a video of black and white shapes and the word Playful at the end. If you managed to find this video racist then you have some very serious problems and I advise you seek aid from a psychologist.

... Yep, it's a shitpost

I can tell

6 hours ago, Skyrazer said:

Yeah.......

4 hours ago, Brony said:

So, it's Squareist, then

Isn't that an art style?

1 minute ago, Ender the dragon said:

Well, now it's a thing!

Wow. I just was trying to make a joke, and its actually a real thing O_o