Light Blade

Princess Twilight Sparkle Fan Club

Everypony, Welcome to the Fan Club of

Twilight Sparkle, the Princess of Friendship! 

sig-4739465.twilight_sparkle_and_twiligh

The talented pony that started off as faithful student of Princess Celestia, Twilight trotted a long road learning about friendship, making friends, and saving Equestria from various threats. After all of her hard work, she was granted an alicorn ascension as well as the title of Princess of Friendship by her mentor. Today, Twilight Sparkle is working hard to help spreading the Magic of Friendship all over Equestria andbeyond, never forgetting however about about her own friends. From just a smart unicorn, she grew into an alicorn that is the wonderful inspiration to us all. And we love her with all of our heart and soul. For that, as well as just for her being an adorkable pony that she is!

Rules:

☆ Please, keep in mind what Fan Club is this. So please, don't make a Starlight post, for instance, unless it has Twilight too;

There is another one, in human world, bearing the name and likeness of our princess. My kindest request to you to keep her posts with away from here. This is a Princess Twilight Fan Club;

Bear in mind that there is a younger ones out there! With that said, no NSFW content is allowed. The SUGGESTIVE content is allowed to a certain limit. Please choose the pictures and words carefully;

☆ This is a Fan Club, not Hate Order. If there is something not-exactly-nice you have to say about this place, Twilight, or virtually anypony or anything, then please keep that at bay;

☆ Ships are allowed as long as they don't contradict any of the rules above;

Whatever them good old MLP Forums rules have to say!

the_order_of_shimmering_star_emblem_by_a

• Like 4

A true, true fan loves Twilight indeed

No matter if she's Ali- or Uni- 

A true, true fan loves Sparkle indeed

And read all night, along, like a true, true fan

that_s_so_nice_by_underpable-d8pbllu.png

• Like 4

As much as I like there being new threads and activity, this one feels redundant as the other Twilight fanclub already covers this topic. :newspaper:

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Skyrazer said:

As much as I like there being new threads and activity, this one feels redundant as the other Twilight fanclub already covers this topic. :newspaper:

The reason there are separate threads is that there is a disagreement over whether the one in the Equestria Girls universe should be allowed to be included in the Fan Club. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, ChB said:

The reason there are separate threads is that there is a disagreement over whether the one in the Equestria Girls universe should be allowed to be included in the Fan Club. 

They are entirely different characters, to be precise. Their voice, name and appearance is where the similarities end.

• Like 2

I didn't like her being turned into a Princess at first but I realized I overreacted and she's still the same old loveable Twilight.

BETTER THAN STARLIGHT GLIMMER.

:notimpressed:

• Like 4

3 hours ago, LostSanity said:

I didn't like her being turned into a Princess at first but I realized I overreacted and she's still the same old loveable Twilight.

BETTER THAN STARLIGHT GLIMMER.

:notimpressed:

When I saw the S3 finale, I was really just like, "Oh, that's cool."

And once I found the archives of people losing their shit on the Internet, I just found it very stupid.

It's just a cartoon.

It's good to have some standards for what you watch but some reactions to certain things are just idiotic, in my opinion.

• Like 3

I feel like I'm the only one that didn't mind her turning into an alicorn. This fandom overreacts to much. 

• Like 4

Our beloved princess in her mere adorkable human form ^_^

mlp_twilight_sparkle_by_0bluse-datygg5.j

Make sure to make Twilie as much hot choc as you can. She is extra adorable whilst enjoying some! :happy_twi:

twilight_sparkle_drinking_hot_chocolate_

mlp-tyell.png: "Wheeeee!"

1330555__safe_solo_twilight+sparkle_prin

• Like 3