Light Blade

Princess Twilight Sparkle Fan Club

@leonbrony17 The second Twilie aspect may be jumping here and there. The first one never changes!

Obsession? That's no obsession. What I am experiencing towards her is defined as an emotion of a strong attraction and personal attachment that can also be a virtue representing one's kindness, compassion, and affection — the unselfish loyal and benevolent concern for the good of another.

large.jpg

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, leonbrony17 said:

Her cuteness is just. :3

Aaaand my Immediate Extra-Loving Twilie-Hugging Protocol is triggered again >3<

IMG_1478.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Light Blade said:

@leonbrony17 The second Twilie aspect may be jumping here and there. The first one never changes!

Obsession? That's no obsession. What I am experiencing towards her is defined as an emotion of a strong attraction and personal attachment that can also be a virtue representing one's kindness, compassion, and affection — the unselfish loyal and benevolent concern for the good of another.

large.jpg

@leonbrony17 is right! You do sound like Ms. Adorkable! You've made a proud alicorn with your speech skills. 

"I am so proud of you, Light, my faithful student." 

You Don't Say by SLB94

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Light Blade said:

@Shimmer Sparkle Can we uh...keep our friend-and-friend way of communicating, pwease Twilie? Also, so that means you are feeling like being hugged?

"Sure, if you wish. But I'm still overjoyed!"

The Most Adorkable Princess by SLB94

• Like 2