Light Blade

Princess Twilight Sparkle Fan Club

8 minutes ago, Mystic Thunder said:

Um... did I misunderstand the original question?

No, you didn't. It was a good answer!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ChB said:

@Light Blade Okay, then what if Filly Twilight says, "I don't know...I have a whole library of books. Can you please pick a good story to read to me?"

I wouldn't get to sleep for *months* if I had to read Twilight every, single book in her libraries in both Golden Oak & Castle of Friendship! :shock:

f2b.gif

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I wouldn't get to sleep for *months* if I had to read Twilight every, single book in her libraries in both Golden Oak & Castle of Friendship! :shock:

You only have to pick one.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Light Blade said:

@ChB I would read her something from this beauty (I used to own one when I was younger).

disney-s-storybook-collection-by-disney-

I just know she gonna love it ^_^

I see it, now! Excellent choice! I'm sure she would love it.

twilight_sparkle_blushes_while_reading_b

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

is Flash Sentry art allowed if it includes Twilight Sparkle?

I see no positive or negative statements about that in rules, silly.

16 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

which version do you prefer as an avatar?

Hmmm...I honestly don't know. I rotate them on occasions. They are all generally vectors.

...maaaybe this one.

vector__246___twilight_sparkle__15_by_da

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Also, is Flash Sentry art allowed if it incudes Twilight Sparkle?

2 minutes ago, Light Blade said:

@Sparklefan1234 He is not forbidden here. I can't say that I am a fan of him (honesty Applejack would be proud of), but he is not forbidden here.

Just one minute.... What do you think you are doing, Light Blade?! Huh? 

Give them back! by CloudyGlow

• Like 1

@Shimmer Sparkle

Flashlight is my favorite Twilight ship. You advertise Sunlight in your every one of your posts (your sig), and you don't see me complaining. Why should my ship be censored from this thread, while your ship gets protected?

b36bbcc59ed138739d909a5bb3ab51ff.jpg

• Like 2

@Sparklefan1234 I know. Situations where I am forced to make a choice with no option C are the ones that I dread the most.

You do know why this thread came into existence in the first place. That reason is the only thing that keeps bugging me big time. Any other moments...might be questionable to me, but they are avoidable to degree.

When you left this thread and ignored me for a while, it upset me. I fully understood the reason, but it really did upset me. So when you came back on Twilie's Day I was glad to get a chance to start anew.

And here is other cup: @Shimmer Sparkle has been my friend for quite a while now. We share a lot of interests, we got one another's back now and then. Some...elements of the show are pretty hard for him to tolerate, while I, being not that much of a fan of them, find strength to control it. Yes, one thing does break my control, but still I manage to get a grip on anything else. 

But he is still my friend. Whatever we share overshadows anything negative for me.

I gave you positive answer because if I said that FC is not welcome here either, it would mean that I am barely reasonable stallion that one would think twice about hanging out with. I have seen behavior of LostSanity, and I never felt sympathy for that guy for a reason.

I don't want to wreck my friendship with Shim, but neither do I want to demolish that new bridge that you build. I...

'sigh'

I don't know what should I do anymore...

vector__572___twilight_sparkle__29_by_da

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Shimmer Sparkle said:

Why do you lack good judgement? Flash Sentry is freaking cardboard! He is less than thin air. A crappu choice for the adorkable Twilight Sparkle. However, Sunset has tons of character! It's so easy to see! Why don't you?! Do you like bad characters?

Ahem...

☆ This is a Fan Club, not Hate Order. If there is something not-exactly-nice you have to say about this place, Twilight, or virtually anypony or anything, then please keep that at bay;

That is just your opinion of Flash. I think differently. You have every right to believe he's bad, but forcing such negativity on others has no place in a fan club. Break this rule again, and I will report you.   

Twilight_Sparkle.png

• Like 2