the Princess (S4) of Friendship (S5-currently),

twilight_is_teasing_by_slb94-da6blvp.png

Who traveled to another world,

twilight_sparkle_eqg_by_paulyvectors-d7g

Then I have only to say:......Yes! 

The other one......alas.

• Like 4

@Sparklefan1234 , I...

I am sorry. I am honestly sorry, but it indeed is more complex than it might look. We both know how Shimmer Sparkle overreacted enough to get banned on MLPForums, while I tried to stop him. I didn't really favored Sci-Twi back then. I had just enough to barely tolerate her. But with the release of LoE...I could only imagine what did Shimmer's reaction look like, but...but dare I to say that my reaction was beyond any comparison. Now I am opposing it like he did back then, except I "mind the gaps". It is not in my nature to mark the borderlines, but what I witnessed there just keeps tearing me apart, and it won't let go. I do realize that I just keep building stockades without barely saying anything in my defense. That is why I am putting together an article, in which I'll try to explain in details what is our problem with Sci-Twi. I will post it on these forums separately, so others would read it and try to counter what I have to say about her. I want to give them a chance to answer to me and Shimmer: why do they think that our negative emotions towards her have no place in this world? Why is she loved despite everything? Why does she keep getting confused with Twilie?

I never had in mind to be a pain in anypony's flank, but I am a mere fan who tasted the most bitter part of the fruit of BeingAFan for the first time.

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

But, will you @Shimmer Sparkle @Celli @ChB & I still be divided by TS Fan Clubs or will we migrate back to mine as it was originally? 

I personally think this whole thing is silly :P But I hope no matter what happens we're still big Twifans and can get along as good friends.

34 minutes ago, Light Blade said:

Me? I...I just need some time to...

Aw, don't cry... *hugs*

• Like 4

Say, would any of you be interested in a Discord group? We could chat and stuff together and post all manner of Twily art~

• Like 1

@Sparklefan1234 @Celli @Light Blade

I can see Light Blade has apologized.

However, I won't be so easy to persuade.

There is, and there shall always be, only ONE Twilight Sparkle.

twilight_singing_by_decprincess-d80dmfc.png

And

1SpDnfl.png

I for one shall continue posting here because I don't want to be anywhere near the other one. Note that that this does not pertain to the SunLight FC. I'm well aware Sparklefan will be posting her in that thread but that is the only time I'll tolerate it.  I still haven't gotten over how she ruined things and I don't think I ever will. 

• Like 3

@Sparklefan1234

I'd have to go with Moondancer. I really like her and I'd like to see how she's doing. (Plus, I have a headcanon that these two and Sunny get together and read, provided Sunny and Twily aren't busy running Equestria.)

3c27e6dc80c4c84fa5930a1ee8673aa3.jpg

• Like 3