Light Blade

Princess Twilight Sparkle Fan Club

On 1/4/2017 at 9:28 PM, Shimmer Sparkle said:

Note that that this does not pertain to the SunLight FC. I'm well aware Sparklefan will be posting her in that thread but that is the only time I'll tolerate it.

I've given this second thoughts, And I've come to a different conclusion. Any post in the aforementioned club that has her in it will be reported BY ME as breaking the rules according to the title post. I just deal with the anger she causes me to feel. I'm well aware this makes me seem monstrous but this MUST be done. 

giphy.gif

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Shimmer Sparkle said:

I've given this second thoughts, And I've come to a different conclusion. Any post in the aforementioned club that has her in it will be reported BY ME as breaking the rules according to the title post. I just deal with the anger she causes me to feel. I'm well aware this makes me seem monstrous but this MUST be done. 

I completely understand.

P.S. I hope this isn't the wrong version of Twilight Sparkle.

nhZw2pgVVvM.jpg

• Like 4

On 1/4/2017 at 9:58 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

@Light Blade @Shimmer Sparkle  

I've had it.

I'm not going to create a completely separate Sci Twi club that doesn't need to exist just because, you two can't simply scroll past the pictures I post. 

The same goes for SunLight pictures as well, there are only so many pictures of Twilight & Sunset that you approve of that can be posted before we run out and all we're left with is Sci Twi Shimmer.

Well, pictures are no sky mlp-pjoy.png

On 1/4/2017 at 10:52 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

I appreciate you're apology.

But, will you @Shimmer Sparkle @Celli @ChB & I still be divided by TS Fan Clubs or will we migrate back to mine as it was originally? 

Why do we have to be divided? We can always visit one another mlp-phappy.png

On 1/4/2017 at 11:06 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

@Light Blade

Ok.

One more thing, please don't tell me ever again which Twilight's or SunLight's I can and cannot post.

As long as it's SFW I should be allowed to post whichever version I choose. 

Um, look. I admit and apologize (in case if I didn't) for forcing the rules on your TS FC. That was your TS FC, and I was wrong.

But this thread is my creation. So I guess that makes us even. No hard feelings, however. mlp-tphug.png

On 1/4/2017 at 11:33 PM, Celli said:

I personally think this whole thing is silly :P But I hope no matter what happens we're still big Twifans and can get along as good friends.

Aw, don't cry... *hugs*

On 1/4/2017 at 11:37 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

@Celli

I do, too.

It was a ridiculous argument that got way out of hand.

I personally nominate my thread considering:

1. It's already been established.

2. I'm biased.

:notimpressed:

1. Ridiculous? Is it? I have written a whole bunch about this ridiculousness to discuss. If that doesn't convince any of you, then...BOOK! mlp-theaddesk.png

2. Biased? About what? mlp-tcantread.png

7 hours ago, Shimmer Sparkle said:

Aww Shimmie, my friend. Thank you for single-handedly pulling me (BY HAIR!) out of my mixture of depression, lostness, and desperation. Feels great to have a friend, whose hand you can grab on in times when you feel that you are losing. 'hugs tightly and with gratitude' Apparently Twilie is glad about that too.

twilight_sparkle_vector___35_by_cyanligh

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Shimmer Sparkle said:

No. It's not. That's RR Twiight.

♫ Don't need to hear a crowd

Cheering out my name

I didn't come here seeking

Infamy or fame 

twilight_sparkle___rainbow_rocks_by_srta

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, Light Blade said:

Well, pictures are no sky mlp-pjoy.png

I understand, I'm sorry.

41 minutes ago, Light Blade said:

Why do we have to be divided? We can always visit one another mlp-phappy.png

I was just frustrated because, I felt like you created your Twilight Sparkle thread as a way to get back at me for not creating a separate Sci Twi thread.

44 minutes ago, Light Blade said:

Um, look. I admit and apologize (in case if I didn't) for forcing the rules on your TS FC. That was your TS FC, and I was wrong.

But this thread is my creation. So I guess that makes us even. No hard feelings, however. mlp-tphug.png

I'm sorry, too. mlp-tphug.png 

47 minutes ago, Light Blade said:

1. Ridiculous? Is it? I have written a whole bunch about this ridiculousness to discuss. If that doesn't convince any of you, then...BOOK! mlp-theaddesk.png

2. Biased? About what? mlp-tcantread.png

1. Once again, I was merely frustrated with the idea of having to create the Sci Twi club.

2. I said I was biased because, the other Twilight Sparkle Fan Club thread is mine.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I was just frustrated because, I felt like you created your Twilight Sparkle thread as a way to get back at me for not creating a separate Sci Twi thread.

Get back? I am no Count of Monte Cristo. It is not exactly in my nature to be vengeful towards others. I hate getting into conflict with people. It brings me a lot of mental unhealthiness. It was rather a matter of "Learn to do things yourself. Don't expect others to do it for you" for me. That's what I did. I took things in my hooves and built it myself mlp-tteehee.png

Sorry if I somehow insulted you by doing so.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Light Blade said:

Get back? I am no Count of Monte Cristo. It is not exactly in my nature to be vengeful towards others. I hate getting into conflict with people. It brings me a lot of mental unhealthiness. It was rather a matter of "Learn to do things yourself. Don't expect others to do it for you" for me. That's what I did. I took things in my hooves and built it myself mlp-tteehee.png

Sorry if I somehow insulted you by doing so.

And I'm sorry that I made you feel so depressed, stressed and sad, I REALLY am. mlp-tdown.png

• Like 3

I wonder what Twilie would look like in anime...

...a school uniform. Why am I not surprised? WHY AM I EVEN TRYING TO BE FUNNY?! XD

_mlp_twilight_of_moe_anthropomorphism_by

• Like 3