Light Blade

Princess Twilight Sparkle Fan Club

4 hours ago, Light Blade said:

I guess that happened later, when Spike started to truly appreciate gifts from his mommy ^_^

Hate to break it to ya but, according to Spike himself Twilight Sparkle is not his mommy.

• Like 2

@Sparklefan1234 He might have mistakened her for somepony else because of that facial attitude. His mommy is loving and caring, not "What did you call me, you little punk?" kind of pony, I think. And hey, it's a headcanon that I personally approve anyway :P

appreciation_by_dsana-d8wwbe7.png

• Like 3

You are the sweetest, most adorkable little thing ever! And you are absolutely adorable when you blush! I love you, Twily!

I'm Not That Smart by SLB94

• Like 3

From the Star Spangled Banner:

O say can you see, by the dawn's early light,
What so proudly we hailed at the 
Twilight's last gleaming

Coincidence? I think not. 

edca2f0580f18d9b7b13b4a4880adf41.jpg

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Light Blade said:

I am rewatching The Mummy and, of course, thought of this!

A 90s classic!

large.png

Uploaded by Stedilnik

• Like 3

I love Princess Twilight Sparkle.

When I got into MLP the only Eps I had seen before I started watching the show was the Eps were she becomes an Alicorn.

Of all the ponies  of the mane cast    I get really up set if we go a long time with out a Twilight Eps.

I got even more up set that she was not in Friendship Games expet for a few Sec and not in Legend of EverFree at all. I am sure we all know she sent the Magic that hit the stones   but  it would be best if they would show her at less once per movie    the 2nd 2 focasued heavely on her and now she not even in them.  It up sets me.

I really think we should get either a Movie were Twilight sits down and talkes with Twilight or at less a short that takes alce between Movie 3 and Movie 4.

But Twilight is my Girl. I have a Build a Bear of her that I sleep with every night.   I have a small table next to my bed and I place her there ever night. My Cats do not like it some times because they like to lay on the table but they leave her alone most of the time

• Like 2