Light Blade

Princess Twilight Sparkle Fan Club

Okay, so Twilight seems like the type of pony that would insist on following the traditions. So why is it that we only see her dressed like this:

Image result for Twilight Sparkle coronation day

once, even though she clearly has royal duties at several points after her coronation? One would think that even though she opts not to wear her crown and ponyshoes most of the time, she would at least wear the traditional getup when the situation called for it, right?

Image result for mlp memes gif

• Like 2

@Mystic_Thunder47 Well, she does wear her crown on some important occasions like Equestria Games or that event from "Princess Spike". As for the dress, that was the formal one. Tradition...maybe Twilie decided not to follow this one. Or she is not used to it. She wasn't a princess from the birth.

large.png

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Light Blade said:

@Mystic_Thunder47 Well, she does wear her crown on some important occasions like Equestria Games or that event from "Princess Spike". As for the dress, that was the formal one. Tradition...maybe Twilie decided not to follow this one. Or she is not used to it. She wasn't a princess from the birth.

large.png

Honestly, there comes a point where good enough is good enough. I think I'm officially at that point... TBH, it's been driving me crazy for weeks. Time to let go
Related image

• Like 2

*Hugs the princess*
*Begins thinking of her transformation mid-hug*
*Get's Celestia's Ballad stuck in head*
Dammit... took me 3 days to get that one to stop looping last time... Oh well
Image result for princess Twilight Sparkle shrug

• Like 2

Look at that purple unicorn. She is so pretty I GONNA DIE!!

purple_unicorn_by_kas92-dbbtls6.jpg

There's never enough of Mommy Twilie stuff. Especially when it's 3D!

here_here_____by_ghost3641-db20nu2.png

• Like 1

How about ALL the time? I ran 75 feet of Ethernet cable from the kitchen where the only hookup is, to my room just so I could force it to work. Even then, I still find myself having to press the "Resetting is Magic" button on the back
Image result for MLP do not want gifs

• Like 2

Truth be told, it's just a -Yoink!- box. What P.O.'d me the most was the fact that I had to go out and buy all that cable to begin with; once you hit the 50 foot mark, you have to purchase it direct from a contract supplier. That's a LOT of bits...
Related image

Edited by Mystic_Thunder47
Mistakes were made...
  • Like 2