Light Blade

Princess Twilight Sparkle Fan Club

7 minutes ago, Light Blade said:

@Mystic_Thunder47 She is not immortal, just like Cadance. And if she would be, that is just cruel: to outlive everypony she cares about.

large.png

What about the sisters? Do you really expect me to believe that Celestia and Luna are living out a normal lifespan, since they're both at LEAST 1,000 years old? I mean, they said it themselves: Flurry Heart is the first pony EVER to be born an alicorn (the debate of whether Flurry is actually an alicorn aside); this means that Celestia and Luna were NOT born as alicorns, and had to each accomplish something amazing to earn their wings and/or horns... forgive me if I'm mistaken, but alicorns are hard to understand...

Image result for princess twilight sparkle confused

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Light Blade said:

@Mystic_Thunder47 Perhaps Royal Sisters are just special. Maybe Flurry is not immortal too because of her mother.

Anyway, I just don't wish anything bad for Twilie. I am too much of a positivist :3

56336__safe_twilight+sparkle_book_bronyb

I don't know... Twilight is not only cute, but strong-hearted as well

(Also, she and her friends are bound in a way not understood by any in Equestria... for all we know, there's some kind of magic at play that affects their lifespans in such a way to make their lives longer as well)

Image result for princess twilight sparkle art

• Like 2

Besides... the throne room in the Castle of Friendship has the Twilie's friends' cutie marks emblazoned on the thrones. I think they're just as connected to the Cutie Map as they are to the Elements of Harmony...

Related image

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mystic_Thunder47 said:

True... maybe I'm just reading too much into a children's show

Well, depends (if it's just for kids). Here. How about a character from G1 showing how much she loves a pony from G4.

megan_and_twilight_sparkle_by_chano_kun-

• Like 2

Now, here's the question: what was the target audience when g4 started? Even though we (the bronies) kinda hijacked it, every great show starts with a target audience...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Shimmer Sparkle said:

Well, I think it was little girls ages 3 to 6 but this is just a guess.

Eeeyup. But I couldn't care less; the ponies are just too cute...

Image result for princess twilight sparkle art

• Like 2