Light Blade

Princess Twilight Sparkle Fan Club

What book do you think she got THIS out of?

Image result for princess twilight sparkle art

Skill point added: Adorkable Cuteness, level 5.
Perk added: Wing Maintenance, Level 1. Twilight is now 15% more adept at taking care of her wings.

• Like 2

... ... ... ... ...

*Less than favorable images flash through my mind*

... ... ... ... ...

Right... if you don't know what I'm talking about, then I'm not going to ruin it. This is probably one bit of innocence you should cherish...

• Like 2

*sigh*

Okay, you win. Obligatory tag here: :nsfw:

There is an... interest... where someone is turned on by wearing diapers. There's also a small group of people who get off to the fandom equivalent of revealing artwork that depicts a character who is quite obviously EXTREMELY young... and it's kinda awkward to discuss such topics. Granted, I'm sorry I remotely read into that, but that's one occupational hazard of being a furry... one's mind can get VERY dirty VERY quick...

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Related image

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Light Blade said:

@Mystic_Thunder47 Didn't get what "furry" has to do with any of this. Oh well. I'll just go and read a book.

large.png

Everything, and yet nothing. Enjoy your book; it's probably WAAAAYYY more entertaining than my problems are (and that's exactly the way I'd like to have it. My problems stem from knowledge imparted by another fandom entirely; not my idea of a good time to talk about them)

• Like 1