Steel Bass

I need some Advice

I have a problem on my hands. i have a friend who i want to ask out but i don't know weather or not to do it. if im right then all will go well but i have tried it before and i lost my closest friend so i need help on how to handle this

Edit: Thank you guys for the help but, she freind-zoned me. I guess that is what is supposed to happen

Edited by Steel Bass

Well I say you should. The longer you wait the longer it will bother you. And if they can't even be your friend just because they say no then they aren't a real friend. I've been turned down twice. The first is still kinda a friend. We don't really talk much but sometimes have each others back in school. The second was with a Canadian on HP. He turned me down but he reconsidered. He's my BF now. 

Flip a coin. Seriously, the situatios is so complex that nobody can tell for sure what's the best way to go. Least of all strangers reading your story from distant places.

1 hour ago, Masturboy84 said:

Flip a coin. Seriously, the situatios is so complex that nobody can tell for sure what's the best way to go. Least of all strangers reading your story from distant places.

Dude's got a point. We don't know your life. Any advice you get from strangers on the internet is going to be based on our interpretation of your situation, which is likely to be off the mark enough that you'd have just as much luck asking a Magic 8 ball. If it were me, I'd try to spend time with this friend as a friend and gauge their romantic interest before making a move.

Either go for it or forget about it and move on. Sitting around with maybes and wishes is how you end up frustrated and bitter. 

Giving advice on these sorts of personal matters isn't something one can do easily. There are many variables that are unknown to the outside observer that can influence the outcome of events. People will often give you advice based on their own experiences, expectations and points of view, which in the end, may not be what you need. 

Instead of telling you what to do, I'll try to give you some advice on how to decide what to do:

Consider how you feel about them, how they act around you, how they interact with you and how they might feel about you.

Put yourself in their shoes and think about how you might react.

Remember, people aren't an exact science and often it's impossible to predict their reactions, so don't worry yourself too much about what could happen.

But whatever you decide, know that the friends who stick around no matter what, are the ones that are worth keeping. 

• Like 1