StormBlaze

Denz Xavier and StormBlaze's Music Stuff

This is a thread I want to use to update music that myself and my partner, Denz Xavier have done, either together or on our own/with others. Denz is the musical mastermind of our duo. He's the one with the talent and know how, he does all the mixing and tracks from scratch, so any questions on the music itself should go to him. Me? I'm just a voice and mostly do covers of songs as I have zero exp in song writing. I've never worked on anything original. Denz writes his own songs, but sings most of his. We have yet to do an actual duet. 

Denz' music style varies through rock, alt rock and a hint of industrial at times, he also does the occasional acoustic track. Because of his preferred genre, it makes it very difficult to get widely noticed in this fandom, but I hope posting in here, which EQD seems to have a more active music section than other forums, will get some new audience in for him. I hate seeing him so down because no one is listening to his stuff when he's so good at it (I'll be making a rant post on the topic soon).

OUR CHANNELS!

• Denz Xavier

- Youtube

- Bandcamp

- Soundcloud

• StormBlaze

- Youtube

- Soundcloud

Here's some of our stuff for you to listen to. Enjoy and please subscribe! 

None of the songs are really my preferred kind of music, but I can see that a lot of love and effort have been put into each one.
I would say, if you truly enjoy doing this, then keep doing it, regardless of what others say.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nova S. Aurora said:

None of the songs are really my preferred kind of music, but I can see that a lot of love and effort have been put into each one.
I would say, if you truly enjoy doing this, then keep doing it, regardless of what other say.

thanks, thats what i keep telling him when he looks up the stats and its not moved much =/ i get the same with my artwork, but theres always something that gets some attention, just keep at it as you never know which one will take off. 

one i didnt link on here is one of his acoustic ones which I hope you'll give a listen if you're not so into his main genre. Its my fave song he's written and its quite pleasant to listen too ^^

I'm musician too, and I can see the great job behind these musics, really.

The composition is mastered (you imply that they are originals creations). And the only thing that bothers me a little is about sound catching (or final mastering, levels) when drums playing. I know if you want a perfect rendering you need a very expensive equipment, especially with drums.

And I'm very impressed by the writing and the playing !

• Like 1

Never heard your tunes before StormBlaze, but now that I have I quite enjoy them. You've got yourself another sub. :sunset:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Bakaarion said:

I'm musician too, and I can see the great job behind these musics, really.

The composition is mastered (you imply that they are originals creations). And the only thing that bothers me a little is about sound catching (or final mastering, levels) when drums playing. I know if you want a perfect rendering you need a very expensive equipment, especially with drums.

And I'm very impressed by the writing and the playing !

thanks, but most well dones should go to Denz. I'll see if i can get him to sign up on here and give you a better reply. The tracks are entirely digital except for his guitarwork which is done through his guitar. 

6 minutes ago, Nile Komnenos said:

Never heard your tunes before StormBlaze, but now that I have I quite enjoy them. You've got yourself another sub. :sunset:

thanks, but please go sub to Denz as well as he does most of the work. I have a few vocal tracks on his channel one our collabs. 

You two make a pretty good team! I didn't have much of your stuff in my collection before, probably due to the lack of download links? Having at least a few free tracks available that people can share is one way to "get the word out" and get more exposure, like tape trading way back in the day.

• Like 1

thanks for that.

Umm I think its Denz' way of thinking when it comes to making his tracks free to download. he's got them on BandCamp, but also on Soundcloud, so the links are there just not free. Maybe we'll put the covers up to download at least, since they are covers and not his original songs. I'll let him know.