• Homosexual: Interested in the same sex
    • Pansexual/Pansexual: Interested in all sexes/genders/etc
    • Transgender: Identify as the opposite gender
    • Cisgender: Identify as your born gender
    • Bigender: identify as both genders
    • Agender; Identify as no gender
    • Asexual: Interested in no sex

1 hour ago, Celli said:

@Nile Komnenos I disagree, as I wouldn't count those as being separate genders. Just some people identify as both, or neither. Is there something wrong with that?

No I don't think something is wrong with feeling like a boy and a girl at the same time, I've always thought they were either tomboyish girls (since tomboys don't just like girly stuff) and men more in touch with a feminine side (since the previous item, but vice versa). And I think it's a bit weird to think of yourself as no gender since we all have one. Maybe I just don't know their life experience to make much of a judgement, but I'm 21 and I'm always up to learn.

I don't disagree with the notion of feeling like both or neither, but I do disagree with the motion that people are taking where they profess this as a real gender and claim that scientific anomalies (intersex or other chromosomal mutations) are their evidence for a gender spectrum, as opposed to a gender binary.

• Like 1

A gender spectrum is far easier to explain. Do you agree that someone can be more or less masculine? What about feminine? Assuming you agree with each of those statements, they're both clearly on a spectrum individually. Stick bigender/agender somewhere in between the two, and there's a spectrum.

39 minutes ago, Masturboy84 said:

This whole gender-related histeria is itself a joke.

Excuse me? Transgenderism is not a joke, nor is any other genderism. It's a very real and serious thing.

I feel a lot of people confuse gender/sex and sexuality.  Where gender/sex is biological according to the dictionary and sexuality is a concept/feeling (like an emotion).  And femininity/masculinity is a whole other can of worms...

7 hours ago, Masturboy84 said:

What do you mean?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Masturboy84 said:

Feel free to submit your evidence to a peer-reviewed journal so that it can become a part of the legitimate scientific literature on the topic. If your evidence is strong and your arguments, supported by said evidence, are compelling, you can probably overturn the scientific consensus in psychology and sociology regarding the reality and importance of gender to humans.

Once other researchers have scrutinized your idea, tested it against the available evidence, and successfully made predictions based upon it that clearly work better than the existing consensus, then we'd be glad to have your contradictory input on the topic.

Until then you're just some Some Guy on the Internet and that's like, your opinion, man.

• Like 3

Feel free to submit your evidence to a peer-reviewed journal so that it can become a part of the legitimate scientific literature on the topic. If your evidence is strong and your arguments, supported by said evidence, are compelling, you can probably overturn the scientific consensus in psychology and sociology regarding the reality and importance of gender to humans.

What's the science of telling what's a Joke called and where can i find a journal devoted to it? The Proceedings of the National Academy of Jokeology?

A joke is something you laugh at, and i'm laughing at you.

You know what else is a joke? Life.

2 minutes ago, Masturboy84 said:

What's the science of telling what's a Joke called and where can i find a journal devoted to it? The Proceedings of the National Academy of Jokeology?

A joke is something you laugh at, and i'm laughing at you.

You know what else is a joke? Life.

If you have nothing constructive to add, leave.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mourningfall said:

I identify as a non-binary translucid motorcycle who is interested in other likeminded motorcycles

Now what did I say about the gender jokes ? Don't.

Sorry. I'm a cisgendered asexual, the whole concept of identity to me is laughable. Be what you want to be, be what you feel you are. But don't let a couple labels decide your next action.

I identify as Comrade.

My personal pronouns are: comrade, comrade, comrade.

Now come, let us liquidate Porkie.

• Like 2

Now, i'm a heterosexual male, i identify as such and am attracted to females. But i can be gay/don't deny i would ever become gay. It would be possible that a male attracts me, if i like him enough in that way.

But i'm mainly hetero.