(Ya I know I'm posting this very early in the year, I'm impatient sue me x3;;)

So~ 2017 has just begun, and a lot remains to be seen about how it'll turn out. Maybe it'll be a year many will remember fondly forever, or one with many challenges where every bit of strength and motivation matters. Maybe it'll even be a year full of pizza; idk about you, but I'd be very down with that :3 But regardless of how it goes, I think it can do us all a lot of good to notice the positivity this year when it occurs, be it huge leaps like cures and such being developed, or small shining moments like making new friends or overcoming a problem you've battled a long time.

So, yus! To keep us attentive to such things, I want to ask: what are you guys looking forward to this year? Any ways you're planning on developing/you've developed for the best? :3 Feel free to even mention highlights of this year when they come, be it a new song that got you inspired or a wonderful game that you can't help putting hours into, and what have you. Good news/deeds are also welcome if you've heard or received or took part in any by whenever you post here this year, as are motivational quotes and stuff in general that you feel make sense for this topic; just post whatever you can that'll keep things looking bright! ^_^

Things I'm looking forward to? Anime Crossroads Next month, Whinny City Ponycon in March, Indiana Comic con in April, Bronycon in August where i'll hopefully finally meet my BF, Pony Expo in October, Maybe Ponyville Ciderfest also in October, and EQLA in November. I like cons

• Like 3

It will be a great time for investing and all that as deregulation and all the dumb restrictions on business are lifted.  Hell, ever since the election was over the stock markets and thus company profits have done exceptionally well - not to mention the unemployment rate going down.  Multiple interest rate hikes this year are assured.  The #1 priority most people have every election is the economy and when that's going well most other things take a back seat.

Also, I'm trying to head out to more conventions this year, at least 3.

• Like 2

Not to be rude or anything, but maybe this could be discussed somewhere else if that's alright? No offence, it's just this is becoming slightly off-topic, and idk if someone who visits this thread for the sake of what it is would feel comfortable jumping in when there's a political discussion happening instead ^^;

Guys, as the OP already pointed out this is a topic where that kind of discussion really doesn't need to be in here.  Take your bickering elsewhere please.

• Like 1

Hmm, well this year I think I'm definitely looking forward to Galacon again, and maybe gamescom if all goes well, I would need to look into what else this year may hold for me specifically

• Like 1

Okay...

I'm positive that World War III and/or the Second U.S. Civil War will start this year. :newspaper:

With that out of the way...

There's also...

Final Fantasy XV vs Persona 5.

:cry:

2 hours ago, LostSanity said:

Okay...

I'm positive that World War III and/or the Second U.S. Civil War will start this year. :newspaper:

With that out of the way...

There's also...

Final Fantasy XV vs Persona 5.

:cry:

For me, it's the Nintendo Switch and whatever games Nintendo makes.

It's become the trendy thing to do by shitting on Nintendo nowadays but I'll keep supporting them.

I mean, they make games I like and buy, so why should I stop buying their stuff just because everybody else doesn't like how they operate?

• Like 1

A year with a new true Zelda can't be bad. Along with mass effect Andromeda, and new MLP episodes, ....
I'm so excited about that:dowant:

2017 is here, knocking at the door, I'll hug him. Oww.... it was the postman. SORRY BRO !

- bill, bill, bill, ...

• Like 2

Nintendo Switch, MLP S7 and Movie, Rick and Morty S3, GTX 1080Ti, New Elder Scrolls Online expansions, and so much more.

It's easy to see the negatives, but if you look forwards to the positives, it'll carry you through those negative times.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Nova S. Aurora said:

Nintendo Switch, MLP S7 and Movie, Rick and Morty S3, GTX 1080Ti, New Elder Scrolls Online expansions, and so much more.

It's easy to see the negatives, but if you look forwards to the positives, it'll carry you through those negative times.

Don't forget Ryzen, RX 5XX's, Freesync 2, the ESO Housing update, Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord, Star Wars: Rogue One, Steven Universe S4, and a whole bunch of other stuff we haven't even heard of yet.

• Like 2

Looking forward to taking my strength training a lot more seriously. I throw most of my time into it already, but it's something I have quite a deep passion for so I'm going to give it my all, especially since last year (my first) was kinda lacklustre.

I'm looking forward to E3 streams and related events and hopefully be pleasantly surprised for some upcoming titles or information yet to be revealed. Like as Skyrazer mentioned, Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord, for some sort of release date for beta, early access, multiplayer info, etc.

Regarding movies, as Nightshroud said, the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie, and new Star Wars movie later this year. Also of course the MLP: FiM movie to see how that goes. At the moment can't think of others.