Recommended Posts

Japony here, and new to these boards! Quick intro- I've been a fan of FiM for quite a long time, and also liker of past pony gens, avid pony merch collector, and have a great dislike for Starlight Glimmer, Celestia, and Discord. Some of my favorite ponies are Sunset Shimmer, Luna, Pinkie Pie, Vinyl Scratch, Derpy Hooves, and Rarity. I like anime/manga/yaoi, animals especially cats), have a MASSIVE sweet tooth, and am happy to meet you guys.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I hope you'll enjoy your stay on here. Keep up with the show as well if you can. S6 is complete and the hiatus is here.

:HappyPinkie:

You only need to know this... I'm the controversial one. :megusta:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, I'm ABronyAccount! My favorite ponies are Starlight Glimmer, Discord, and Celestia ( preferably as OT3). Some of my least favorite ponies are Sunset Shimmer, Luna, Pinkie Pie, Vinyl Scratch, Derpy Hooves, and Rarity. She is the worst background pony! I loathe animu in all its diabolical guises, love animals... especially with ketchup, especially cats, and only eat the purest bitter melon treats sprinkled with neem flowers.

 

Pleased to meetcha!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, friend!

Good to have you on here with us now!

You're gonna loooove it here, trust me!

And now, you're part of The Family!

Now ain't that great?

Yes it is.

For us.

Welcome to the forums!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pinkie Pie is definitely a favorite pony of mine as well, such an awesome attitude!  Welcome to the forums, I'm new here myself and to the series, so it is cool to meet long-time fans such as yourself and see all of your insights to the show and characters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/8/2017 at 2:16 PM, Light Landstrider said:

Hello and welcome to the forums Japony, hope you will enjoy your stay

If you have any questions regarding the place feel free to ask

Until then see you around

 

On 1/8/2017 at 2:24 PM, LostSanity said:

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I hope you'll enjoy your stay on here. Keep up with the show as well if you can. S6 is complete and the hiatus is here.

:HappyPinkie:

You only need to know this... I'm the controversial one. :megusta:

 

On 1/8/2017 at 3:10 PM, WonkyStallion said:

XD Ohayoat. Nice pun! ^_^ Hiyaz! ^_^

 

On 1/8/2017 at 4:03 PM, Skyrazer said:

Hello there and welcome to the forums. :sunset:

Hope you enjoy your stay around here.

 

On 1/8/2017 at 7:27 PM, Lunar Holiday said:

Hello, friend!

Good to have you on here with us now!

You're gonna loooove it here, trust me!

And now, you're part of The Family!

Now ain't that great?

Yes it is.

For us.

Welcome to the forums!

 

On 1/9/2017 at 4:06 AM, Bakaarion said:

Hello, welcome to the forum !

Ow, regards ponies preferences, you are like my evil twin :scaryluna:

Except about Celestia, I approve.

 

On 1/9/2017 at 7:33 AM, baltoist said:

Welcome :)

 

On 1/9/2017 at 10:07 PM, Twilight Sparkle said:

Pinkie Pie is definitely a favorite pony of mine as well, such an awesome attitude!  Welcome to the forums, I'm new here myself and to the series, so it is cool to meet long-time fans such as yourself and see all of your insights to the show and characters.

thanks for all the warm welcomes, everybrony! I certainly DO hope that I enjoy my stay here. :) I can't even remember when I first joined the fandom. Horrible memory. But all that matters is that I'm here, and not planning on going anywhere. Even if I have great dislike for some ponies in the series. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now