"User"

Hascon

Who else is considering going to this?  Myself, Borg, Kat, and some others from the EQD blog side of things are going?  Not a lot of information out yet although Hasbro running an official convention that includes ponies sounds intriguing.  Too curious for me to pass up!  http://hascon.hasbro.com/

11 hours ago, Lunar Holiday said:

But I would if I could

what state do you live in? (or if not in the U.S what country) I might know of one in your area.

As for Hascon tis all the way in Rhode Island where as I'm in Indiana. only far cons for me are Bronycon and maybe Pony Expo.........although after I turn 18 later this year I may go to EQLA

8 hours ago, baltoist said:

what state do you live in? (or if not in the U.S what country) I might know of one in your area.

As for Hascon tis all the way in Rhode Island where as I'm in Indiana. only far cons for me are Bronycon and maybe Pony Expo.........although after I turn 18 later this year I may go to EQLA

12 minutes ago, Lunar Holiday said:

You got at least three major cons that occur in San Fran, LA, and San Diego every year with the exception of EQLA. You should go to all of them :3