Jederick

Which type of pony would you be?

Which type of pony would you be?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which type of pony would you be?

• Earth Pony
    • Pegasus
    • Unicorn
    • Alicorn (Y'know, just like my OC, Sparkly Nightfall!)

I am a pegasus. But a slight magic anomaly of a pegasus. Apparently I have magic and can channel it into my wings to enhance my max flying speed and wings endurance. Maybe it is not the only thing I am probably capable of, but this case is in "needs further research and studying" category.

Pegasus, because flying is spatial freedom. Wheeeee! ^_^

_comission__light_blade_by_cutepencilcas

3 hours ago, LostSanity said:

Probably an Earth Pony.

Because I'm afraid of heights and I'm pretty sure I'd be HORRIBLE at using magic.

I'm afraid of heights, but as I said I still want to be a pegasus. ^_^

If you forced me to be of the Pony genus of the family Equidae.... pegasus. 

Though zebras are in the same family and I feel are closely related to the sub-genus of earth pony.... not that it matters.

On 1/10/2017 at 10:49 AM, Friendship is Horses said:

I'd go to wherever the zebras live and learn all that mystical potion-making from them...

Not all of us dabble in the arcane arts... or are willing to teach the uninitiated.

I'd be a unicorn, because like all of the unicorns on the show I'm a bit of a one-track-minded individual. Also, because I'm too used to having hands to trade them off and only have hooves-I need something more dexetrous. :gleepony:

Earth pony. In my mind, they're the most creative. Also, I love to garden especially cucumbers. We grow our own cucumbers so I definitely consider myself an earth pony. Also I'm super creative hence earth pony. 

I think being a unicorn could be pretty useful and interesting, however magic does have its downside, especially if fallen into the wrong hooves.

So, personally, I think being a Pegasus would be the most ideal option for me. Flying would be so wonderful; just imagine the freedom it would give and the feeling of wind gushing through your mane. I doubt I'd be like Rainbow Dash though - I mean, I could TRY and fly fast but that would probably just tire me out quick. I'd fly slow and steady, enjoying the marvelous views! 

I think I'd prefer to be a unicorn. It seems like it would be easier to hold things that way using magic. While pegasi can use their wings to hold things sometimes, they wouldn't be able to hold as many things as unicorn magic could. I couldn't really see myself having much of a use for flying.

Clearly the most ideal would be Alicorn but that's too obvious of an answer.