Jederick

Which type of pony would you be?

Which type of pony would you be?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which type of pony would you be?

• Earth Pony
    • Pegasus
    • Unicorn
    • Alicorn (Y'know, just like my OC, Sparkly Nightfall!)

So yeah, I'm just curious about this classic question. Or maybe I just wanna check who wins between Unicorns and Pegasus (and see how low can Earth ponies fall xD).

Personally I would be a pegasus. Unicorns standard magic doesn't really persuade me (to be a strong magic user you must have a cutie mark about magic, so...), while on the other hand, the ability to fly is like a dream to me. I wanna feel the wind in my hai-err, I mean, mane, the adrenaline of flying at top speed and be able to watch the sunset while resting on a cloud :'o

I'd go with unicorn since I could theoretically play several CS:GO games simultaneously.

No, but for real, here, how would you dry yourself as an earth pony?

How would you computer as a not-unicorn?

I dunno!

That's why I picked horn-hoarse

4 minutes ago, Lunar Holiday said:

I'd go with unicorn since I could theoretically play several CS:GO games simultaneously.

No, but for real, here, how would you dry yourself as an earth pony?

How would you computer as a not-unicorn?

I dunno!

That's why I picked horn-hoarse

Pegasus might use their wings as hands, maybe?

If the avatar isn't obvious enough, I'd be a Unicorn. Magic is indispensable to those willing to spend the time needed to master it.

Besides, the only sport I'm good at is Archery and my main occupation is tech and programming. :awesomecheer:

Earth Ponies have proven to be just as capable as the other races in the show though, such as holding objects with their hooves, or sometimes the mouth. Being an Earth Pony also means you don't have to worry about the frailty of your wings/horn, not to mention you dont need to rip holes in your clothes/hats to fit your wings and horn~. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Azalea Floria said:

Earth Ponies have proven to be just as capable as the other races in the show though, such as holding objects with their hooves, or sometimes the mouth. Being an Earth Pony also means you don't have to worry about the frailty of your wings/horn, not to mention you dont need to rip holes in your clothes/hats to fit your wings and horn~. 

Eh, I'll take the trade-off gladly. Seems like a minor inconvenience in the long run. =)

Pegasus, probably because I do enjoy the thought of flying in the air, and also the fact I have 3 generations of pilots in my family, which is also a flying thing. Also standing on clouds. 

2 minutes ago, Badshot said:

>No changeling option

What kind of poll is this?!

I beg your pardon, but last time I checked, Changelings were a completely different race.

latest?cb=20130630173832

But now seriously, I left other races out because I mainly wanted to see the competition between the three pony tribes. We could make a new topic with other races like changelings or bat ponies included, I guess.

36 minutes ago, Badshot said:

>No changeling option

What kind of poll is this?!

30 minutes ago, Jederick said:

I beg your pardon, but last time I checked, Changelings were a completely different race.

How do you guys know that there aren't any present among the choices? You can't see the difference... Get paranoid...

I'll go with a Pegasus as well.  I definitely would love to fly around and would really go for the maneuverability and speed it would provide, but I would probably be a lot more mellow like Fluttershy is with the flying and not as rush-rush like Rainbow Dash.

Earth pony,

Who needs to fly if you can run just as fast,

Who needs that fancy magic when the earth provides all the magic you need (alchemy)

While you guys are Flying around and doing your fancy magic ill be here on the ground being lonely 

• Like 3

Earth pony is clearly the worst choice, but I bet I can make it work. See 'cause, they're supposed to be good at growing stuff, right? That's the *only* thing they have going for them. So I'd go to wherever the zebras live and learn all that mystical potion-making from them, and then I can grow whatever ingredients I need with my earth pony magic. There have got to be potions that can do just about anything.

If I could be an alicorn without the burden of fame and political responsibility, though, I'd totally do that. I mean, duh. They're the complete package.

15 hours ago, Jederick said:

latest?cb=20130630173832

But now seriously, I left other races out because I mainly wanted to see the competition between the three pony tribes. We could make a new topic with other races like changelings or bat ponies included, I guess.

It was mostly a joke, cause of obvious reasons.

But I know, the whole, 3 pones thing... whatever. *returns to dungeon*