Hello. im sort of new to this but not really Ive been watching mlp since I think about 2-3 years idk I have been reading fanfics, listening to

songs made by the brony community, and looking at the amazing fanart but I havent really actually got involved with anyone in the fandom

and I would like to change that none of my friends are interested in mlp and tired of not having anyone to talk to about it

anyway I live in Missouri im 16 years old saying im a bit of a computer nerd would be an understatement I have been programming for about

4 years now I play alot of video games I love music and idk im a bit shy I have rewritten this thing about 19 times now basically Ive been

"lurking" for awhile now because I have been to shy and/or nervous to try actually participating in this fandom so instead of overthinking things

and deleting this for the 20th time im just going to hit submit topic here goes nothing

• Like 2

Welcome CrimsonDawn to the forums!

There are definitely a lot of people to talk to around here.  And a lot of them started out by just lurking around like yourself.  You don't have to be shy, speak up if you find a thread that interests you as you get comfortable.

Any games in particular you are a fan of? And what platform... PC is the master race btw, but I'm willing to give the occasional nod to leisure/console gaming ^_^

• Like 1

16 years old, Shy, was the only fan of mlp in the friend circle, gamer....Oh my gosh, such deja vu, thats exactly how I was when I first started doing forum things with the community 4 years ago.

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums, I'm new as well.  Every pony has been incredibly friendly so far and definitely a good place to talk about the show with others.  I'm new to really joining and posting on fan sites as well, but this one feels really easy to participate in with how awesome the crowd is here!  Hope you enjoy your stay!

Hello, there!

The shy and timid are always welcome in The Family!...

Actually, the shy and timid make up a good portion of The Family...

But that doesn't matter! You are welcome here!

With us.

I really do hope you enjoy your stay here, since we've got plenty of people here that probably share your interests

I for one love overthinking! But not really because it causes me to trip up in life and makes me panic and also smashes my dreams and also makes me waste time and sometimes at the end I have a cookie because I like cookies.

Welcome to the forums!

• Like 1

Welcome, welcome!

There's no need to be shy here, we all love MLP and I really haven't seen anyone being mean to another, so don't worry about that!
Enjoy your stay! :rdwink:

Hello CrimsonDown, welcome to the forum(s) !

Most of people are shy in real life (I hate that "real life" expression, kind of degrading), and forums are the best way to override. I noticed here, everybody like cute pink ponies, after all, I think we have no lesson to give.

What is your favorite programming language ? What do you do with ?

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I hope you'll be able to enjoy your time on here. Keep up with the show as well if you can. S6 is complete and the hiatus is here.

:hithere:

Just know this... I'm the controversial one. :megusta: