Toki Zensekai

The Nintendo Switch 2017 Conference Discussion

Here it is everyone. For those who haven't watched and those who want to watch it again.

I have a lot on my mind, but I can't quite form it right now as this is the only thing going on in my head:

Everything is just so right this time around, Nintendo isn't playing around; this shows that they know how to make a good system with great games / features.

I mean, come on! a new Mario game like SM64?! Zelda open world? Splatoon 2, MK8 + more content, NES and SNES (confirmed) games that you can play online?
It's looking really promising so far! now I just want to see a Melee HD or something + a new Paper Mario and it's all good.

29 minutes ago, ArcticEight said:

a new Paper Mario and it's all good.

It needs to be like the N64/TTYD versions and I'll be happy.

Oh, and Animal Crossing and Pikmin 4. That's what I need.

• Like 1

Nintendo, WHY. What the absolute hell are they thinking with the online service? Some things are a step in the right direction- like online multiplayer for older games that really haven't seen it outside of Netplay for the most part (Secret of Mana+Seiken Densetsu 3 for example) but taking the strategy of sub fees and free games? Ugh. Plus, why the hell are they taking said free games BACK at the end of the month!? I wanna see this system work, I wanna see it succeed. This strategy for online gaming? It's going to backfire the moment people point out that emulators with netplay is a thing en masse, I really hope they revise it.