Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

baltoist

Yay Rant Time

Ok so a lot has happened. So as you all know (unless you didn't pay attention or are new and have no idea what I'm talking about) I shut down my animal poll because I just couldn't take it. When I hear stories about others being attacked I can't help but feel bad for them and it will bug me for a little while and I knew that would happened but I didn't think I would feel so bad about someone's story that I would have to close the poll down. For those who don't know or don't remember my options were bee/wasp nest, skunk spray, ants up the leg, other, 1 or more but rather not say which, all of the above. For bees the results were about what I expected, skunk went a little over my expectations, ants went way over, other was what I expected, all was exactly what I expected: 0. Bee stories mostly involved ground hives which believe it or not I didn't know existed until I got some stories. Some people had allergic reactions which made me feel bad for asking. And there was one that made me go "no ship Sherlock". Ant stories were pretty much the same. Still don't feel the need to be super careful though. Used to be a ton of ant hills in my backyard and I would intentionally kick them over. Skunk.......is what I feel the worst for. Sorry for those who think that there experiences with other animals are worse but honestly I'll take pain over embarrassment. I only got 2 stories (that count) for this but a few more votes. Not gonna call ether person out but they wanna reveal themselves that's their choice. 1........could have been avoided easily. The other could not have as easily if at all........this is the one that made me close the poll (the story still slightly bugs me but that's my own fault). A few days after shutting the poll down I got board and did research on skunks. I tried to see where they are the most....got nothing. Tomato juice only masks the smell temporarily and a mixture of Hydrogen peroxide, baking soda and liquid dish soap is the way to go (how many of you that used TJ are flipping me off for my research not being there earlier in your life?) when in a danger zone walk away not run away. if this happened to one of my friends in school I would be the one who DOESN'T tease him/her and be there for them. it takes more than a bad smell to get me to not eat my lunch

Moving on from that my family knows about my BF now and are surprisingly ok with it (still have my doubts though)

My holidays were ok.

School is back and day 4 I already broke one of my teachers by making a masturbation joke XD.

Have a good day :)

Hmm, that must have indeed been quite a tale for you to close the thread, at any rate I can understand why you did it, goes without saying that next time you are ready to expect the unexpected