Sign in to follow this  
Nightwing

Fallout 76

This trailer was somehow better than the BF V trailer despite showing nothing about the game! This is some crazy magic, yo.

I'm not really sure what to think about this game right now. Online only isn't really my cup of tea and having no NPCs to give out quests also seems like a recipe for disaster.
I'm also not a huge fan of the perk card system, it seems like it's kinda limiting.

• Thanks 1

On 8/15/2018 at 9:30 PM, Nightwing said:

I'm not really sure what to think about this game right now. Online only isn't really my cup of tea and having no NPCs to give out quests also seems like a recipe for disaster.
I'm also not a huge fan of the perk card system, it seems like it's kinda limiting.

This. I was hyped for 76 from seeing the original trailer, from finding out that for once this was one of the few vaults that weren't experimented on, and few if any nukes hit that region of the Appalachian Mountains, which meant this would be a game where you could see what happen for once when things went horribly right for a change (and knowing Fallout luck, screw it all up), then I heard all of this about online only play and the perk cards, and all of my hopes for something better than 4 just went right out the window. I never did like John Denver anyways... :awesomecheer:

Seriously Bethesda, how hard is it to build upon the successes of Fallout 2 and NV, the two best Fallout games ever made, which coincidentally you had little or nothing to do with? :gonkity: