Masturboy84

I just wanted to know.

Do you believe in polls?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe in polls?

• Yes
    • No

Not each time, it depends on the subject.

This one I think yes, so I checked yes.

Edited by Bakaarion
Writing like a 3 yo baby

Polls greatly depend on who actually responds, if they respond truthfully, and (based on the intent of the poll) who the intended demographic is and if they are properly and equally represented in the results.  That said, I'll take polls... but where I take them is none of your business ^_^  Believing in them, only when there is publicly documented proof the results weren't skewed.

9 hours ago, ZeBronyCaptain said:

I'll take polls... but where I take them is none of your business ^_^ 

893Njx9.png

Personally, I don't like polls unless I am the one asking them. They are a valid way of gathering first hand research so long as the sample size is large enough. However, polls run by media stations or the like can easily be skewed by a huge number of variables and are completely irrelevant and should be ignored.

• Like 1

On 1/16/2017 at 9:36 AM, Nile Komnenos said:

893Njx9.png

You do realize that there are many different ways to interpret that sentence ^_^

For example:  Is it imply I'm taking (as in filling out or participating in) or taking (as in moving an object)? And what about where (as in a location I'm currently at) or where (as in a location I'd go to)?  These are the questions we must ask ourselves... that, and the intent of the person saying/writing such things.  I can only guess at what you think it meant... and that is none of my business.

Remember to have fun out there, and take everything with a grain of salt.