ChB

Fluttershy Fan Club

Welcome to the Fluttershy Fan Club!

Here, we can discuss about, love, and praise our cute and adorable Pegasus. She is the Element of Kindness; a great care-giver with a love for animals.

Feel free to post pictures, videos, and/or comments about Fluttershy.

0eeb550262c665e3e71abb349653b1d5.jpg

Rules for this thread:

Please keep in mind what Fan Club this is. So please, don't make an Applejack post, for instance, unless it has Fluttershy too.

Bear in mind that there are younger ones out there! No NSFW content is allowed. SUGGESTIVE content is allowed to a certain limit. Please choose pictures and words, carefully.

This is a Fan Club, not Hate Order. If there is something not-exactly-nice you have to say about this place, Fluttershy, or virtually anypony or anything, then please keep that at bay.

Ships are allowed as long as they don't contradict any of the rules above.

All EQD Forum rules apply

• Like 6

Her shyness creates hilarious and funny moments at times.

Another good character.

:sadface:

*coughBETTERTHANSTARLIGHTGLIMMERcough*

• Like 4

23 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

This is my favorite Fluttershy song!

Nothing like the Flutterguy voice. I never thought it would be revisited after Bridle Gossip, so Filli Vanilli made me surprised with joy. 

• Like 6

Oh jeez. I was expecting this Fan club to be made and see more of fellow fluttershy fans except 2 people that I know already. Are fluttershy duos count around here like Fluttershy and Rainbow dash and so on?

I love most of the fluttershy songs since she's a great singer.

I think you missed the "adorable" part of our loveable, adorable, and cute pegasus.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

Oh jeez. I was expecting this Fan club to be made and see more of fellow fluttershy fans except 2 people that I know already. Are fluttershy duos count around here like Fluttershy and Rainbow dash and so on?

I love most of the fluttershy songs since she's a great singer.

I think you missed the "adorable" part of our loveable, adorable, and cute pegasus.

Yes, duos, trios, etc. are okay, as long as Fluttershy is included. 

latest?cb=20130210135306

• Like 4

I think I have Fluttershy's haggling skills.  I love this scene lol.

Those are some really nice pictures above too, I really like that one for Fluttershy's Cottage.  I might have to make that my new wallpaper for awhile.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

I remember back in 28 pranks later episode that rainbow dash says that Fluttershy is scared of everything, but as Fluttershy said that she's not scared of everything although it's mostly Big and Scary Dragons that she's scared (or afraid or feared) the most.

• Like 5

20 hours ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

I think I have Fluttershy's haggling skills.  I love this scene lol.

Those are some really nice pictures above too, I really like that one for Fluttershy's Cottage.  I might have to make that my new wallpaper for awhile.

I still remember that part of the episode. 1 cherry is not worth 12 bits fluttershy. You can Haggle better than that fluttershy.

20 minutes ago, ChB said:

I think all the cute pokemon should be suited for fluttershy like pichu, pikachu, eevee, togepi, and some others.

• Like 5