ChB

Fluttershy Fan Club

I figured that this fan club would be slow. I remember that in the cutie map part 2 episode that when fluttershy with a bucket came back (or as someone would say bucketshy). When I saw that part, It came to this on my mind and said What if Fluttershy said this to starlight glimmer "Hey starlight, What's soaking wet and clueless?"

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

I figured that this fan club would be slow. I remember that in the cutie map part 2 episode that when fluttershy with a bucket came back (or as someone would say bucketshy). When I saw that part, It came to this on my mind and said What if Fluttershy said this to starlight glimmer "Hey starlight, What's soaking wet and clueless?"

Lol, that would have been a funny reference. 

fluttershy-and-the-bucket.png?w=545

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

So, the half of Bubbles that isn't Fluttershy is Pinkamena? That's terrifying!

Not too far of a stretch, if you ask me. :P

tumblr_m1it3q6In91qjj2ado1_500.png

More cute art:

commission__bubbles_teaches_pinkie_and_f

• Like 4

They both understand the language of rodents

original.png

Kudos to anypony who remembers this whale.

fluttershy__bubbles__and_the_whale_by_ta

• Like 4

Today I have learnt one thing for sure: while I love Twilie and Sunny, Fluttershy is my spiritual pony due to my demeanor: unchained in my own 4 walls - extremely shy and encased outside.

large.png

• Like 4

Fluttershy became my favorite pony because of that scene in Dragonshy when she is trying to tell everyone about the smoke... and no one noticed. I suspect we have all felt like that before, shouting in a crowd and yet not seen. I surely know I have.

I always feel I relate to her.

• Like 4

My favorite Fluttershy episodes would be Keep Calm and Flutter On and Flutter Brutter. The way they wrote Fluttershy turning Discord from evil to good was sheer genius! (Just be nice to him?! Why didn't I think of that!) I find myself imagining her being crossovered (is crossovered a word? Is now...) into another cartoon like, say, ninja turtles or something and beating every one of Shredder's goons just by inviting them to a tea party or something. "Sorry Bwoss. We'll go get the toytles later, okay? Fluttershy wants to go to the park." 

The reason I like Flutter Brutter is because I know a guy in real life who acts exactly like Zephyr Breeze. It makes watching that episode hilarious... :awesomecheer:

• Like 4