ChB

Fluttershy Fan Club

45 minutes ago, ChB said:

Heads up, everypony! This Friday, April 28th, is Fluttershy Day! (same day as Arbor Day)

I mean this as a joke. 

Rainbow Dash "I thought you said "Fluttershy Day" was *last* Friday, Fluttershy!" "What in Equestria's goin' on?!"

Fluttershy: *Internally* "Maybe, if I stay *really* still & quiet she'll leave me alone."

800?cb=20120326153633

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Light Blade said:

Um...I-it's Fluttershy's Day. Please...g-g...GIVE ALL OF YOUR APPRECIATION TO HER TODAY!! I...if you don't mind...

YAY FOR FLUTTERSHY! Uh... I can't think of anything else to say. HAPPY FLUTTERSHY DAY! :yay:

happy_fluttershy_by_baumkuchenpony-d6j97nb.png

• Like 3

Fluttershy, my favorite pony of all time. You are the best caregiver, the best animal lover, and a best friend. Since Season 1, you desired to be a tree. So, on this day in which we honor the trees that give us oxygen to breathe and fruits to live, we dedicate this day to you.

Three Cheers for The Element of Kindness!

draft__1__fluttershy_is_a_tree__2017_do_

Draft #1: Fluttershy is a Tree (2017 Do-Over)by NewportMuse

• Like 3

It's a good thing I finished my posts in MLP Forums, before it just got into maintenance mode. 

dbe982c63cdbae011a0727049ea1634a.jpg

• Like 2

@Sparklefan1234 Just a few days ago, EQD was under maintenance. Isn't it great how we're a member of both forums, so that we can all keep calm and flutter on, in case one of them goes down?

ShybyBlueDrg1461960535547.jpg

Shyby BlueDrg

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

my favorite Fluttershy & Applejack moment is still the song from "Bats!".

Uh... really? Don't you think AJ and the gang were being close-minded with that song? I mean, they didn't even think twice about not taking her argument into consideration! Poor Fluttershy! 

sad_fluttershy_by_andy18-d4rxi38.png

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Shimmer Sparkle said:

Uh... really? Don't you think AJ and the gang were being close-minded with that song? I mean, they didn't even think twice about not taking her argument into consideration! Poor Fluttershy! 

But, wasn't Fluttershy wrong in the end? 

800?cb=20121103060405

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

But, wasn't Fluttershy wrong in the end? 

Uhh NO! Nature first! Ponies second! The others should have respected the order of things and calmly come to an agreement. But no! They all just had to step over Fluttershy like a door mat! And that isn't right! They should have known better!

Fluttershy Ain't Buying by Reginault

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Shimmer Sparkle said:

Uhh NO! Nature first! Ponies second! The others should have respected the order of things and calmly come to an agreement. But no! They all just had to step over Fluttershy like a door mat! And that isn't right! They should have known better!

I found the MLP Forums thread that formed my opinion on why I think Fluttershy was wrong in "Bats!". :fluttersmith:

https://mlpforums.com/topic/87069-interpreting-mlp-bats/