ChB

Fluttershy Fan Club

Just now, Light Blade said:

@ChB I-if only...

However the comics decided to turn her evil, whether through dark magic possession or some other means, that is not the real Fluttershy. Never has been.

fluttershy_at_the_golden_gate_park__kall

• Like 4

Just now, Light Blade said:

@ChB H-how? How do I know? My hooves are twitching just from seeing her now. How can I know if it is her?

Did you read all three Issues? I haven't read it, but I would assume that it has a happy ending.  

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

@Light Blade

"Putting Your Hoof Down" made Fluttershy my least favorite Mane 6 pony because,

that scene with Pinkie Pie and Rarity felt too honest, IMO & made me feel really sad after watching the episode.

:fluttersmith:

I think Fluttershy was just trying too hard to be tough and assertive. I don't think she really meant what she said.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

@Shimmer Sparkle

Oh, we've seen Fluttershy do much worse than that, believe me.

FTR, I know it's because she went overboard with Iron Will's assertiveness techniques but, still.

I know we have and that's that episode is on the top of my worst episodes list, even beating most of the episodes of season 6. If only she had enough courage to at least tell one of them how she felt instead of bottling up her feelings. 

However, she made up for it three seasons later.

• Like 2

@Shimmer Sparkle

"Flutter Brutter" is my least favorite now with "Putting Your Hoof Down" in second place

because, even though Fluttershy was good at being assertive in that episode her brother Zephyr Breeze was a total jerk, for lack of a better word.

large.png

• Like 2

@Sparklefan1234

Same here. I don't think he should have existed at all. I mean, Fluttershy would have been alright as an only child. Instead of giving her a sibling the writers could have explained how she financially supports herself financially or something.

Fluttershy in socks:

commission___cherry_blossom_fluttershy_by_alasou-d5xlguu.png

• Like 2

@Shimmer Sparkle

I wish they could go back and do that episode over again to make Fluttershy's brother more sympathetic

because, I only watched that episode the day it aired and I haven't watched it since due to how awful I think Zephyr Breeze is as a character.

Also, @ChB I can see your point about how Fluttershy probably didn't mean the things she said to Rarity & Pinkie Pie.

80s_style_fluttershy_by_albert238391-d5n

• Like 3

I like Zephyr Breeze, not because of his behavior before the end of the episode, but because he reminds me of Johnny Bravo :P

full.png

by dm29

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, ChB said:

I like Zephyr Breeze, not because of his behavior before the end of the episode, but because he reminds me of Johnny Bravo :P

I can kinda see the family resemblance.

202510__safe_fluttershy_human_crossover_

• Like 3

I have only seen the ending of "Flutter Brutter". I will watch the full episode on Netflix.

Anyways, Here is EqG Fluttershy as Mei!

Image result for mlp overwatch

• Like 4