ChB

Fluttershy Fan Club

@ChB

I tend to really like Fluttershy episodes. On of my favorites is Dragonshy, but not really because of Flutters. But because of Flutters, I'm thinking Flutter Brutter. I can't think of a bad episode with her. Even Putting Your Hoof Down is worth it because of Fluttershy.

• Like 2

My favorite Fluttershy episode would have to be "Buckball Season". Not only was it my only favorite of S6 but it showed that Fluttershy knows how to stand up for herself rather than just attacking her friends and their very existence.

• Like 3

Excellent choices, all! Yeah, DragonShy was a great episode, as it was the first to get us to see how assertive Fluttershy can be. Buckball Season showed us how she grew from Hurricane Fluttershy, and Flutter Brutter shows us how she grew from shyness and a doormat to being a helpful friend when "tough love" is necessary.

My favorite is Keep Calm and Flutter On. I loved how Discord's reformation was written, and how Fluttershy cleverly got him to see how valuable friendship is. 

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I think it's interesting how none of us have the same favorite Fluttershy episode.

I think Fluttershy is written very consistently in the cartoon. If you like her, it's easy to like her in any episode and what make people like different episodes is more linked to different stuff in the episode. I guess. Does this make any sense?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Metemponychosis said:

I think Fluttershy is written very consistently in the cartoon. If you like her, it's easy to like her in any episode and what make people like different episodes is more linked to different stuff in the episode. I guess. Does this make any sense?

Yes, I think Fluttershy can be very relatable to people depending on the situation.

sig-4678529.large.png

• Like 2

23 hours ago, ChB said:

ab66d7278d6700286d0608d72f5a1046.jpg

There Was a "you're going to love me" reference like that which was in borderlands the pre-sequel, Claptrap's Skill. Whenever I see this picture, I was telling to every fluttershy fans and said to all fluttershy fans out there, don't make fluttershy angry and make her say that you're going to love her. Show some love for fluttershy.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

There Was a "you're going to love me" reference like that which was in borderlands the pre-sequel, Claptrap's Skill. Whenever I see this picture, I was telling to every fluttershy fans and said to all fluttershy fans out there, don't make fluttershy angry and make her say that you're going to love her. Show some love for fluttershy.

Great message, KirbyFluttershy! May we love her with all our hearts.

my%20little%20pony%20fluttershy%201750x1

• Like 3

It's apparently late for that, but...I guess my most favorite Flutterepisode is @Shimmer Sparkle's one: Buckball Season. I just went through the episode list, and for me there were mostly moments with her or the episodes where I barely remember the details. Plus this episode is relatively fresh. It was kind of nice to see that even Fluttershy has her limits, when she lost it on the train. But, let's be honest: it's all for the sake of seeing Flutty enjoying some Buckball playing.

large.jpeg

• Like 4