ChB

Fluttershy Fan Club

Is it okay if I post why I Fluttershy is my favorite pony here? Well, I'm going to anyways. Fluttershy is my favorite pony because she is ALWAYS there for her friends & fellow animal friends no matter what. She also does not judge her fellow creatures by how they look & is willing to help them out. She is also the ONLY one of the Mane 6 to actually understand Discord & forgive him, no matter what & also knows when he goes to far & calls him out on it when he does. She also reminds me of myself because i'm also an animal lover, am VERY shy, but i'm VERY slowly starting to come out of my shyness & i'm ALWAYS there for my friends no matter what.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, MLPfan2020 said:

Is it okay if I post why I Fluttershy is my favorite pony here? Well, I'm going to anyways. Fluttershy is my favorite pony because she is ALWAYS there for her friends & fellow animal friends no matter what. She also does not judge her fellow creatures by how they look & is willing to help them out. She is also the ONLY one of the Mane 6 to actually understand Discord & forgive him, no matter what & also knows when he goes to far & calls him out on it when he does. She also reminds me of myself because i'm also an animal lover, am VERY shy, but i'm VERY slowly starting to come out of my shyness & i'm ALWAYS there for my friends no matter what.

I agree with everything you said! Besides being the cutest and most adorable pony in MLP, Fluttershy has a great character development and serves as a model of charitable love for friends and even enemies.

fluttershy__kindness_for_the_animals__co 

Fluttershy, kindness for the animals (colored)by Vet2B

• Like 4