ChB

Applejack Fan Club

Welcome to the Applejack Fan Club!

Here, we can discuss about, love, and praise our favorite Cowgirl pony. She is a hard-working and honest Earth pony, with a very down-to-earth and mature personality. Having grown up in Sweet Apple Acres, the biggest apple farm in Ponyville, she developed great strength and a lot of discipline, making her a great worker and a great friend. She is the Element of Honesty.

Feel free to post pictures, videos, and/or comments about Applejack.

latest?cb=20140411150019&path-prefix=pro

Rules for this thread:

Please keep in mind what Fan Club this is. So please, don't make a Rainbow Dash post, for instance, unless it has Applejack too.

Bear in mind that there are younger ones out there! No NSFW content is allowed. SUGGESTIVE content is allowed to a certain limit. Please choose pictures and words, carefully.

This is a Fan Club, not Hate Order. If there is something not-exactly-nice you have to say about this place, Applejack, or virtually anypony or anything, then please keep that at bay.

Ships are allowed as long as they don't contradict any of the rules above.

All EQD Forum rules apply

• Like 4

Her hard work and honesty makes her a character than can help others through their problems. She tends to not know she has a problem until another character points it out to her.

Either way she is NOT a 'background character' as far as I'm concerned.

She's a descent character.

:dealwithit:

*coughBETTERTHANSTARLIGHTGLIMMERcough*

• Like 4

On 1/17/2017 at 9:53 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

I love this song, because I love Halloween. Daniel Ingram did a good job at imitating Nightmare Before Christmas. I like how the wilted trees at 1:23-1:35 look like the tree Jack Skellington stood on in "Jack's Lament

• Like 2