ChB

Applejack Fan Club

Aw thank ye kindly @ChB that means a lot.

maxresdefault.jpg

By the way am I the only one thinking that AJ really should interact more with her neighbors? I mean she only grew up next to them and I don't think Applejack never made friends with any of other farmers. And well the CMC club house was once her club so that means when she was a filly she had to have friends before the mane 6 moved in Ponyville. Well minus Rarity but well think season 1 established that AJ and Rarity only later became good friends.

• Like 4

Personally, I want more Applejack episodes, out of apples and honesty. So yes, meet her neighborhood could be nice.

• Like 5

16 hours ago, Cinder Vel said:

Aw thank ye kindly @ChB that means a lot.

maxresdefault.jpg

By the way am I the only one thinking that AJ really should interact more with her neighbors? I mean she only grew up next to them and I don't think Applejack never made friends with any of other farmers. And well the CMC club house was once her club so that means when she was a filly she had to have friends before the mane 6 moved in Ponyville. Well minus Rarity but well think season 1 established that AJ and Rarity only later became good friends.

You're welcome, Cinder Vel! 

Yes, I'm surprised too that we never had more episode of her interacting with other farmers. Maybe an episode of them facing an agricultural crisis (like a Dust Bowl) and working together to save each other's crops would be good.

Good observation about the club house. Wonder if we'll have an AJ version of Amending Fences.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, ChB said:

Good observation about the club house. Wonder if we'll have an AJ version of Amending Fences.

I want an episode that shows what it was like for Applejack when she went to visit the Orange's in Manehattan before she got her Cutie Mark.

640?cb=20140320183304

• Like 3