PeeWeePhoenix

Queen Chrysalis Fan Club

I should hope so. Even if she lost the motivation that I though she had (that she actually cared for her hive instead of seeing it just as a tool top be more powerful), I'd welcome her return in S7. Which I think is actually very likely. Maybe they'll return her dignity and she doesn't end forgotten.

• Like 2

She's quite the descent villain.

Her and Tirek and practically the only villains left who haven't been 'redeemed' (which everyone knows I use that word VERY lightly)

If that EVER happens...

I'll likely leave the fandom no questions ask.

So don't be dumbasses anymore Hasbro/stupid writers who do the show.

:anger:

• Sad 1

I like how the song "This Day" had a musical inside joke, snuck in by Daniel Ingram, as mentioned in this EQD page:

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/04/day-arias-hidden-meaning.html

Basically, the song used an "Authentic Cadence" chord progression whenever Princess Cadence is shown, and a "Deceptive Cadence" chord progression whenever Queen Chrysalis disguised as Cadence is shown, symbolizing the difference between the two characters.   

cwas__the_ocean_will_be_mine_by_trinityi

by Trinityinyang

• Like 1

On Tuesday, January 17, 2017 at 11:00 PM, PeeWeePhoenix said:

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/mlp/images/1/1b/Chrysalis's_introductory_shot_S2E26.png/revision/latest?cb=2012042306543

Queen Chrysalis had been around since A Canterlot Wedding. Since then she had been in the IDW comics, and then return to the show in the S5 finale. Will Queen Chrysalsis have a big role in S7 again or not?

You mean season 6 finale.